Electoral court decides if defendants can run for president
If the Court considers it to be so, it will then judge whether a defendant candidate may take over the Plateau if elected.
Roberto Jayme / Ascom TSE 22.05.2018The TSE (Superior Electoral Court) must decide on Tuesday (29) whether a citizen who has become defendant in criminal action can be a candidate for the Presidency of the Republic.At least two presidential candidates are in the condition of defendants: former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, who is the subject of six criminal proceedings in the lower court, and Deputy Jair Bolsonaro (PSL-RJ), which is the subject of two criminal actions in the Supreme Court (STF).The consultation was made by Deputy Marcos Rogério (DEM-RO), who was based on Article 86 of the Constitution, according to which the president will be suspended from his duties, “in the common criminal offenses, if the complaint or complaint is received. crime by the Supreme Court. ”See tooClean Record Law May Be Changed and Save Politicians from CassationClean Record Law is maintained for convicts before 2010Also dirty token, Maluf alternate takes office in the HouseThe...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Poison Time: Isis Valverde is the victim of a leaked internet photo
- Artist offers '' stone soup '' in Porto Alegre
- Major suspect may be behind group encouraging suicide in Goiás
- "I like and respect" Fed Powell, Trump Tells Bloomberg News
- A professional driver in MG has difficulty renewing CNH
- Operation at Macacos Hill closes Noel Rosa Tunnel in Vila Isabel
- Embraer estimates 10,550 aircraft demand for up to 150 seats in 20 years
- Security cameras catch last moments of dead model in Rio
- Recife records traffic with 67 km of congestion at 4:55 pm.
- Campinas records traffic with 32 km of congestion at 2:55 pm.
- Residents of building in Copacabana are surrendered by bandits
- Social program takes students from Paranoá (DF) to Campus Party
- Court puts Capez on the mafia dock
- Dental braces expenses can be deducted from IR
- Trump says money paid to actress did not come from campaign
- Project that regulates real estate in disagreement with Master Plan receives new amendment
- Police arrest man accused of abusing 15 children in PR
- After losing nominees, councilors want PMDB to leave Haddad government
- How to lose belly?
- Citigroup Has Exceeded Profit But Revenue Disappoints