Since Sunday, 30 cities in Rio Grande do Sul have received fuel
43% of the product was destined for Porto Alegre
BM escorting Refap tanker Credit: Alina SouzaPeople's Mail - CitiesSince Sunday, the Military Brigade and the Fire Department have escorted 92 fuel trucks to 30 cities in Rio Grande do Sul.Of the total, 40 vehicles were sent to Porto Alegre - a city that received 43% of the available fuel.In second place is Santa Cruz do Sul. To the city, from the Rio Pardo Valley, six trucks were sent, representing only 6% of the total.Then comes Bento Gonçalves and Canoas with five trucks each.Three other cities received four trucks each: Caçapava do Sul, Cruz Alta and Santa Maria.Followed by Cidreira / Pinhal, Osório / Tramandaí, Passo Fundo and Viamão, who received two each.The remaining 15 cities received only 1. In all, RS has 497 municipalities.The State Crisis Office also reported that 94 trucks loaded with animal feed were escorted to 15 municipalities: Harmonia, Montenegro, Nova Bassano, Ipe, Marau, Bark, Paraí, Veranopolis, Serafina Corrêa, Guaporé, Garibald...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- US Vice Announces $ 16 Million for Venezuelan Immigrants
- Triunfo gets in court maintenance of concession until revaluation of contract by ANTT
- Plastic bottles in contact with heat release harmful health
- Ceiling collapse leaves a dead and injured in Rio
- Climate change expected to reduce hydro capacity by up to 20%
- State deputies arrested six months ago still receive a salary; government has already spent $ 3.5 mi
- Sao Bernardo do Campo - SP has 98 km of traffic at the moment.
- Brazil has primary deficit of $ 7.318 billion in September, says BC
- Concerns about fuel shortage in the North region
- Brazil is world leader in killings of environmental activists
- USP researchers in Bauru develop toothpaste for children
- Mega-Sena promises to draw $ 27.5 million prize today
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 13 km of congestion at 0h0.
- GCM tests pepper spray on training guards' eyes
- China stocks close worst quarter in 2 years amid US tension
- Electricity bill must have red flag by the end of the year
- Man kills girlfriend in bar because of jealousy
- MPF / ES makes more than 20 agreements to prevent criminal prosecution and speed up the penal system
- Prisoners detained in overcrowded police station are transferred to jails in Goi
- Victoria records traffic with 2 km of congestion at 6h0.