The left supports the strikers, and the strikers support the right
The most radical left-wing militants in opposition to Temer have only now realized that the truckers' strike is also against them.
The truckers strike surprised the leftMister Shadow / State of Contents - 27.5.2018It gets to be funny.Only now, after nine days of the truckers' strike, does the record begin to fall among the most fiery left-wing militants.Enthusiasts of the movement at its inception, believing that everything against Temer could be beneficial to them, the leftists finally understood that the strikers were mostly in favor of Jair Bolsonaro's candidacy, and many calling for military intervention.The movement is not partisan, but obviously political, like any other of its kind.The left field, in its usual blindness, as well as the government, was also surprised by the strength and peculiarities of this strike.Truckers who stay on the roads reject "everything there".And "e...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Consumers will pay $ 1.937 billion more light to cover subsidies
- Dual spends fortune on clothes with cellphone theft money
- Israel kills 7 militants in air strike on Golan Heights
- Bandits break into same hardware store for sixth time this year in Serra (ES)
- Brazilian is stabbed and killed in US, police capture suspect
- Immigrants saw better life dream come crashing down with building
- Know the advantages of producing wine in SP
- Campinas records traffic with 31 km of congestion at 11:55.
- The law of physics that discreetly controls your life - and can help improve it
- Overproduction that tells the story of Edir Macedo debuts throughout Brazil
- Duke takes over Colombia amid mistrust and divided country
- Runaway car flies and crashes on top of a house in SP
- Richthofen leaves prison for Mother's Day benefit
- Diego Tardelli gets caught in the breathalyzer test
- Police confirm four dead in Canadian shooting
- Stuffed animal makes Brazilian photographer lose international award for nature images
- Broadcast auction next week predicts $ 6 billion in investments
- Fortaleza - CE has 82 km of traffic at the moment.
- Azeredo has until 2nd to file a last appeal against conviction
- Russia may have manipulated Syria chemical attack site