Teachers from 100 private schools in SP suspend classes
Assembly on Tuesday (29) will decide whether category goes on strike against review of benefits encompassing year-end recess and "half-yearly"
Private Teacher Mobilization hits over 100 schools and could strikeJonas Kauffman / A7 Press / Estadão ContentsTeachers from 102 schools in Sao Paulo decided to suspend classes on Tuesday (29) to speak out against revisions of labor rights category.At 2 pm, there will be an assembly at the Teachers Union of São Paulo (SinproSP), in Vila Mariana, to decide on the possibility of strike.The category will then meet with other groups at the Santa Cruz subway station and march to Paulista Avenue.Private Teachers Join Strike Against Reforms, Parents RiotThe impasse between employees and educational institutions has lasted five months and is motivated by the employer's union interest in reviewing rights established in a collective agreement in force since the 1990s.The rights claimed by teachers include maintaining 30 days of paid leave at the end of the year, two scholarships for children and avoiding the end of collective vacations and the possibility of salary reduction by ag...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Bras?lia - DF has 2 km of traffic at the moment.
- 10 Tips to Avoid the Most Common Winter Diseases
- Police arrest gang exploding ATMs
- Murder of a man in Sabará (MG) has no answers after seven years
- City Hall prohibits transport of live cargo in Port of Santos
- Rio Grande do Sul confirms 13 cases of measles
- 17,000 children and adolescents work in DF, says IBGE survey
- More than 240,000 health procedures stop being on strike
- Mexico delivers optimistic message: \ 'Against Brazil, we can '
- RJ: see what opens and closes on the holiday of All Souls
- Ice sports athletes receive uniform in Rio
- Financial result weighs and EDP Brasil's net profit falls to R $ 55.3 million
- Police intercept buses making illegal and illegal transport in Ceilândia
- 59-year-old man lives drama after falling into a hole in Rio de Janeiro
- Energy tariff of Celg-D distributor, Goiás, should have average high of 15.7%
- Gasoline and clothing are guitars of inflation in May
- Goiás records fall in almost all criminal indicators in 2018
- RS expects to immunize 5 mi of animals in the second stage of foot-and-mouth vaccination
- US soldier pleads guilty to supporting Daesh
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 64 km of congestion at 5:55 pm.