Porto Alegre autonomous reseller operation that charged 33% more in the value of the gas cylinder
Civil Police initiated inquiry against the owner of the establishment
Civil Police and Procon oversee gas cylinder dealer Credit: Civil Police / Divulgação / CPPeople's Mail - CitiesA kitchen gas retailer was charged with charging 33% more customers for the gas cylinder.The establishment, on Osvaldo Aranha Avenue, in the Bom Fim neighborhood, in Porto Alegre, was selling the 13 kilo canister for R $ 100, and - before the truckers stopped - the product cost R $ 75.The owner of the establishment had put a stripe over the old value of the canister to be able to charge more customers.The Civil Police's action, through the Specialized Consumer Protection Police Station, in conjunction with the National Petroleum Agency and the Procon Municipal, seeks to curb unjustified and exorbitant increases in the prices of these goods.The merchant has been fined and will have to correct the fraud, under penalty of fine and even prohibition of the site.According to Police Chief Rafael Liedtke, the Civil Police has instituted a Police Investigat...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Indio da Costa says it is absolutely against decriminalization of drug use in the country
- BG Sport: Edcarlos will start against Corinthians
- More than 200 people block avenue in protest against death of old Vila Velha
- Astronomers discover solar system-like exoplanet
- Nasa may have discovered evidence of life on Mars
- Austerity policy to raise child mortality by 8.6% by 2030, study says
- Even with complaints, TJ-SP releases billionaire Lighting contract
- With calculator in hand, Brazilians continue shopping in Orlando
- Florianópolis records traffic with 8 km of congestion at 1:54 pm.
- Copel plans to put small dam in operation in 2020 after auction win
- GO Public Prosecutor's Office calls for end to teachers' strike
- Traffic flows without congestion on the river
- Paraguay announces transfer of embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
- Deadline today to file income tax return
- Zimbabwe counts 22 more poisoned elephants in national park
- Guarulhos records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 5h0.
- Pill that prevents HIV reaches three cities of Goiás next semester
- Convicted of domestic violence receive reflective group certificates in Goiás
- Child suspected of human anger dies in Para
- Trump calls the European Union an 'enemy' before Putin summit