Assembly Speaker and MPs Meet with Southern Military Command
Prospects for the coming days are on the agenda of the meeting
Parliamentarians attended the meeting held at the State Government Crisis Office Credit: Guerreiro / Legislative Assembly RS / Disclosure / CPPeople's Mail - CitiesThe President of the Legislative Assembly, Deputy Marlon Santos (PDT), heads a committee of deputies that will meet with those responsible for the Southern Military Command. The meeting was scheduled for 15h.The Gaucho Legislative seeks information on the situation of the truck driver movement, with constant updating of the numbers, prospects for the next hours, incident records and data on which leaders are holding talks.In the morning, 18 parliamentarians attended the meeting in the Crisis Cabinet.Behind the scenes, deputies of different acronyms consider the moment to be very stressful.Several, like the president himself, record videos addressing their party bases asking the population to remain calm and explaining to co-religionists that requests for exceptional measures will only sink the count...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Four years late, Monorail stretch is delivered in SP
- Refreshing Magnesita shareholders approve delisting from Novo Mercado conditional on takeover bid
- I gave up on a consortium after paying 12 installments. Is there a way to revise the value earlier than stipulated?
- SiSu's latest waiting list released at UFCG
- Despite progress, temperature in the world should rise 3 ° C, warns UN
- Marielle: Facebook should only remove family offenses
- Fiocruz Castle completes 100 years of history and science
- Victory's father confirms political fight after running for election
- Everything you need to know to prevent or stop underarm stench
- Tattoo event succeeds in Thailand
- Firefighters locate clandestine power connection and stop searches
- Rave ends after police operation in Bahia; watch
- In 2010 I will have 30 years worked paying INSS, but I will be 45 years old. Can I retire?
- Dollar follows abroad, has third high in a row and closes at $ 3.66
- São Bernardo do Campo records the traffic with 30 km of congestion at 11:54 pm.
- What happens to your body if you consume too much salt?
- Arrested suspected of breaking into retired police house in BH
- Recife records traffic with 8 km of congestion at 4h0.
- Venezuela records the largest increase in malaria cases in the world and threatens Brazil
- Flip 2018 starts in Paraty with tribute to Hilda Hilst