Kitchen gas is lacking in the Bahian capital;watch
The truckers strike, which arrived on the 9th day on Tuesday (29), leaves cooking gas scarce in the dealers of Salvador and cities in the interior of the state....
The truckers strike, which arrived on the 9th day on Tuesday (29), leaves cooking gas scarce in the dealers of Salvador and cities in the interior of the state.However, a few places that still offer the product in the Bahian capital are inflating the price of the canister and even charge $ 120. That is 85% more than was sold before the truckers protest. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Roadkill driver in Toronto accused of murder
- After victory, Senegalese stop the streets of downtown São Paulo
- 73-year-old man has been missing for 26 days in the interior of São Paulo
- Renault Arkana - What's New About New Coupe SUV
- How do I block telemarketing at my home?
- Islamic extremist group threatens to attack Russia Cup
- Buses protest and no buses leave the Plano Piloto terminal
- European stocks hit two-week high with return of growing optimism
- Unfinished nursery turns to drug spot in Fern
- CVM questions Eletropaulo about continuity of primary offer; Enel criticizes operation
- D \ 'Alessandro records complaints against social media rumors
- R7 BA Interview receives the mayor of Salvador
- Venezuela border reopens, but humanitarian crisis persists
- Young woman is abused by application driver in Uberlândia (MG)
- TST President backs out of ban on cleavage in court
- Farmer gets half body stuck in cane grinder
- Aila Menezes welcomes Geronimo and Ilê Aiyê at Pelourinho concert
- Niterói downtown abandonment makes trade close its doors
- At least 4 die in shooting at Florida video game tournament
- Haddad may use SP-closed schools for housing and day care