Petrobras and AGU want TST to judge illegal oil strike
Category will cross their arms for 72 hours from Wednesday (30) and ensures that downtime is just a warning
Petrobras urged strike to be illegalPaulo Whitaker / ReutersPetrobras and the Federal Attorney General (AGU) went to the Superior Labor Court (TST) to request that the oil strike , scheduled for tomorrow (30), be considered illegal, under penalty of $ 10 million per day fine to the unions responsible in the event of a strike.For the company and the agency, the oil strike, if it occurs, will be abusive, for offending fundamental rights of the whole society, and null, for bringing claims that are not labor, but political.The oil tankers ask, for example, the resignation of the current president of Petrobras, Pedro Parente.Tankers say strike will not aggravate fuel shortageThe movement of oil tankers occurs after nine days of truck stoppage, which resulted in a supply crisis in several Brazilian cities, especially fuel and food.A strike at this time, argues the AGU, would lead to a severe worsening of the situation in hospitals and schools, for example, as “the...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Truckers strike affects DF blood bank
- Vans drivers took to the streets of BH
- Dollar cancels high and falls 0.37% over the real, amid low volume
- ECB officials split over meaning of "during summer" and high interest rate
- Guarulhos registers traffic with 84 km of congestion at 7:55 am.
- Gangster climbs wall and enters window to assault apartment
- Russian police arrest British LGBT rights defender
- PF performs "Operation Zeppelin"
- Mexican archaeologists find Mayan remains in cave
- American distributes punches and kicks in soccer game
- Entities prepare relief acts for building victims
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 35 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Arrested drug dealer accepted credit card on drug delivery
- Campaign will make children aware of the dangers of traffic in SC
- Closed pension funds have negative result of R $ 29 billion in the second quarter
- "Dr. Butt" arrested in West Rio for bank death
- Belo Horizonte - MG currently has 67 km of traffic.
- NASA postpones launch of equipment that will hunt planets
- Victoria records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 2:55 pm.
- Irregular house bends over others and scares residents in Salvador