Fuel begins to move from distributors to gas stations
Even as tankers leave the country, drivers still suffer from fuel shortages and spend the night in the queue
Stations ran out of fuel during truck driver strikeMarcelo Camargo / Brazil AgencyThe truckers strike comes on Tuesday (29) on its 9th day, following the government's concessions by the Michel Temer government.Across the country, representatives of governments and consumers report the departure of tanker trucks from distributors.However, consumers still suffer from shortages and in some regions motorists spend the night in line searching for gasoline or ethanol.In Sao Paulo, the president of Sincopetro (São Paulo State Petroleum Derivatives Trade Union), José Alberto Gouveia, told the report that some stations are receiving fuel.According to him, deliveries of "good quality" fuel were made during the night under police escort."The delivery of fuel is minimal and there is no forecast to normalize the situation in the city of Sao Paulo. Eighty percent of the delivery of fuel is made by refinery trucks that can only be escorted. The other 20% is made by truckers who are on ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Two teenagers and two young people arrested with drugs in Guarapari
- Dollar opens week with slight rise, quoted at $ 3.78
- Fernando Pimentel impeachment appeal denied
- SP Fire: Universal Brings Help to Firefighters
- In unprecedented crisis, Venezuela announces end of world's cheapest gasoline
- Drug dealer suspected of participating in civilian police death arrested
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 50 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Images show precarious situation of police stations in Goi?nia (GO)
- Brazil has primary deficit of R $ 8,224 billion in May, BC says, better than expected
- Cruzeirense whose photo became meme after the classic with Atlético suffers threats
- Diadema records traffic with 11 km of congestion at 10:55.
- Responsible for collection in building that collapsed denies collection of rent
- Fake police arrested suspected of dealing weapons in BH
- Chinese stocks fall again after new US tariff announcement
- Russian woman linked to arms lobby arrested in US for spying
- After natural disasters, US tourists return to visit Cuba
- Man is confused with brother and ends up arrested in Maring? (PR)
- Police operation oversees illegal diamond mining in Paulo de Faria (SP)
- ACSP: Sales fall 6.45% from January to October 2015 compared to the same period of 2014
- Farroupilha Hospital receives consulting from Syrian-Lebanese