Passengers prevent ferry departure after boarding delayed
Passengers prevented the departure of a ferry boat on Tuesday morning (29) at the Bom Despacho maritime terminal on the island of Itaparica.The boat Dorival Cay ...
Passengers prevented the departure of a ferry boat on Tuesday morning (29) at the Bom Despacho maritime terminal on the island of Itaparica.The boat Dorival Caymmi should have left at 6.30, but only sailed at 7:47, because of the protest. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Flamengo goals Sport in Maracanã, while three other cariocas lose by Brasileirão
- Recall the case of Mega-Sena's widow
- Measles and polio vaccination campaign has new D-day
- Full house! Flamengo publishes partials against Inter and Emelec
- Government approves National Plan to Combat Trafficking in Persons
- Group arrested suspected of stealing drug cargo
- Scientists solved one of the biggest mysteries about the whale shark
- Vehicle sales should grow less in the second half, says Anfavea
- 15-Silver Line Auction Public Notice
- Police turn on helicopter seized with former deputy pilot to Gege death
- Real-life Spider-Man: Rick, a young man who left everything to be the hero that sick children need
- Petrobras raises price of gasoline in refinery to new high to $ 2.1375 / liter from Friday
- Aspiring coach praises Douglas form: "I took him out of the woods"
- Analysis: Raúl Castro leaves Cuba's leadership without completing reforms
- Disrupted cocaine and marijuana tele-delivery in Porto Alegre
- China remains confident it will reach 2018 growth target despite slowdown and trade
- Minimum Freight Table Divides Federal Government Agencies
- Man confesses to raping 12-year-old stepdaughter and arrested
- How boundless exploitation of sand endangers grain that has 'transformed civilization'
- Guarulhos - SP has 3 km of traffic at the moment.