Passengers prevent ferry departure after boarding delayed
Passengers prevented the departure of a ferry boat on Tuesday morning (29) at the Bom Despacho maritime terminal on the island of Itaparica.The boat Dorival Cay ...
Passengers prevented the departure of a ferry boat on Tuesday morning (29) at the Bom Despacho maritime terminal on the island of Itaparica.The boat Dorival Caymmi should have left at 6.30, but only sailed at 7:47, because of the protest. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- USA: Baby found alive after nine hours buried
- Ibovespa closes in downward pressure from banks and renews year low
- PA government will have to pay daily fine of $ 10,000 if children stay on the street
- S?o Bernardo do Campo - SP has 11 km of traffic at the moment.
- Recife - PE currently has 41 km of traffic.
- Secima conducts environmental education activities in Science Spring
- The brutal murder of 3 Mexican students mistaken for drug dealers and dissolved in acid
- Venezuela crisis separates thousands of children from their parents
- Decree regulates the incorporation of civilians into the Army
- Claudia faints on rediscovering Hilton
- Thousands of water bottles were abandoned in Puerto Rico
- Detran launches “Traffic Week” to make drivers aware of road hazards
- A-4 energy auction contracts 1 GW in new plants and enables investment of R $ 5.3 billion
- Deadline to file Income Tax Return ends tomorrow
- Former mayors of three cities in Minas Gerais were arrested in police operation
- Suspect responsible for the case Gabrielli signs release permit in Joinville (SC)
- Toffoli complains of '' misreading '' of STF rulings
- House approves creation of Single Public Security System
- Four suspects robbing a bar in Betim (MG) are arrested
- Mega-Seine accumulates and can pay $ 6.5 million next Wednesday