Buses from Porto Alegre will be circulating with saturday table from Wednesday
Residents of the South Zone protest the delay of the collectives
Buses will run from Wednesday with Saturday table Credit: Vinicius Roratto / CP MemoryPeople's Mail - CitiesBuses from Porto Alegre return on Wednesday with Saturday timetable.The operation of public transport with 100% of the offer of vehicles will be from the early hours until 8:30, and in the late afternoon, from 17h to 19:30.The Public Transport and Movement Company (EPTC) informs that outside these hours the circulation will be reduced.Already the 429 seats that serve 31 lines in the Capital work this Wednesday with normal schedule.The difference from early-week operation is that vehicles are no longer allowed to carry standing passengers or to circulate in bus lanes.Taxis continue to serve normally and are no longer allowed to make shared races either.On Tuesday, passengers living in the southern part of the city, mainly Restinga, faced delays in public transport.Residents reported a delay of more than 30 minutes on buses that were supposed to run normal...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Lawyer says complaints against Stormy Daniels have been dropped
- "Dog Without Feathers" dance show returns to Porto Alegre this Saturday
- False doctor arrested after cosmetic procedure causes patient death
- Two men arrested on suspicion of ABC fuel theft
- Video records moment that woman is hit during shooting in northern Rio
- Santo André - SP has 26 km of traffic at the moment.
- Northbound track with works in Ponta Grossa Note: Conservation of the channeled highway to the right lane
- Viracopos dealership requests judicial recovery; government analyzes solution
- Bahia wins 2-0 and sinks Ceará in the relegation zone
- Curitiba records traffic with 37 km of congestion at 3:54 pm.
- Car catches fire after crash on GO-222
- Driver Destroys Parking Door, Nearly Hits Biker in Cariacica
- Student takes 15 points in arm after attempted robbery near school in Botafogo
- Tourist boat wreck leaves at least 27 dead in Thailand
- Brasilia records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 7:54 am.
- Cancer cases expected to rise 58% by 2035, says Research Fund
- Man tries to break into residence and stab at former stepson in Vila Velha
- Truck catches fire in eastern São Paulo this Saturday (23)
- Crivella guarantees extension of Operation Present Center
- PM seizes two tons of drugs; Six people are arrested