Trucks start unloading products in the trade center of Porto Alegre
Some vehicles are still stuck on the roads because of truckers' protests
At least 10 trucks were waiting to unload their products at the trade center of Porto Alegre. Credit: Alina SouzaPeople's Mail - CitiesAt least 10 trucks were waiting to unload their products at the Andradas Street trade, in downtown Porto Alegre, early Tuesday afternoon.Most of them left warehouses located in the Capital, loaded with drinks and frozen.As was the case of driver Márcio Galvão, 36 years old.A worker at a frozen food company, which has a branch in the Sarandi neighborhood, reported that it usually makes deliveries in the Caí, Sinos and Taquari valleys, but due to trucker shutdowns, it is only in Porto Alegre."We have two trucks stuck at ERS 122 in Farroupilha, Serra, which are unable to deliver. We also have only this truck with fuel," he said.According to him, during one of the deliveries in Vale do Sinos, he ended up at a demonstration at BR 116 in Novo Hamburgo."Since then, I have not left here, is very quiet to traffic due to the reduction...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- PM Colonel Explains Operation and Investigation of Hotel Raid by Criminals in Rio
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 156 km of traffic at the moment.
- Did the 1955 Guide to the Good Wife teach you how to be submissive to your husband?
- Campinas Chamber wants to annul Enem question quoting Simone de Beauvoir
- Man suspected of mediating drug trafficking in BH arrested
- Pocket Guide helps underprivileged people cope with the Italian winter
- City Council passes $ 700,000 to the Executive of Frederico Westphalen
- Leisure time will be expanded at Edvaldo Pereira Paiva Avenue
- Boyfriend on motorcycle with young woman killed in accident gives testimony
- Samu has no capacity to service freeway and BR 116, says union
- Teenager is injured with knife after school robbery in southern Rio
- Steel futures in China have worst week in almost 2 months; iron ore rises
- Curitiba records traffic with 30 km of congestion at 12:54 am
- HR analyst is kidnapped for over 18h in Camaçari (BA)
- I did a car loan and want to pay off before the break, but the company wants to charge me a fine. It's right?
- Through the palaces of Italy
- Rio ranks first in shootings in the state
- Arthur from “Mama, I talked” says he was slapped by Ciro Gomes
- Navy warns of high winds up to 60 km / h in Espírito Santo
- Security cameras do not deter burglars in Bel?m (PA)