Supply had little improvement on Tuesday, says Ceasa-RJ
Faced with the reflex of the stoppage, the supply center decided to open the markets of Irajá and São Gonçalo on the Corpus Christi holiday.
In all, 178 trucks brought supplies to CeasaTânia Rêgo / Brazil Agency - 29.05.2018The arrival of food in Ceasa-RJ (State Supply Center of Rio de Janeiro) had a "slight improvement" on Tuesday (29), according to a statement released on the official website of the agency.The plant has been affected by the eight-day truck driver strike and has kept some of the pavilions virtually empty in recent days.Faced with the consequences of the stoppage, Ceasa decided to open the markets of Irajá, in the north, and São Gonçalo, in the metropolitan region, on the Corpus Christi holiday, on Thursday (31).The operation of the stores will be optional.The supply center advised that producers and truck drivers struggling to reach both cities' centrals should focus on inland markets to get escorts to the metropolitan region.According to a survey, 178 trucks brought supplies to the plant until early this afternoon.On Monday (28), for example, only 37 trucks had transported goods to the s...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Man invades hospital during escape in Porto Alegre (RS)
- STJ court files investigation against former governor of Goiás
- Young family shot by ex-boyfriend in Barra da Tijuca asks arrest of man
- Cuba: Second Black Box of Fatal Plane Crash Found
- Eurozone inflation accelerates in March and supports ECB to reduce stimulus
- Civil Police comply with 171 warrants in five Brazilian states
- South Piston is banned for leisure on Sundays
- Greece and Macedonia sign agreement after three decades of dispute
- Lawyer wants Trump interrogated about deal with porn star
- Three people are injured in an accident in Vila Velha
- Robbery delays school year in PA
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 10 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Chamber will vote regularization of assets abroad in the 4th
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 29 km of congestion at 6h0.
- Lost bullet survivors: reports show trauma of victims of violence in Rio
- Man is kidnapped after Paulista Championship final
- Police arrest gang specializing in cargo theft
- Ethanol price is more expensive than gasoline in Minas Gerais
- #Grew: See how people react to a couple's jealous scene
- Santo Andr? records traffic with 19 km of congestion at 3:55 pm.