Supply had little improvement on Tuesday, says Ceasa-RJ
Faced with the reflex of the stoppage, the supply center decided to open the markets of Irajá and São Gonçalo on the Corpus Christi holiday.
In all, 178 trucks brought supplies to CeasaTânia Rêgo / Brazil Agency - 29.05.2018The arrival of food in Ceasa-RJ (State Supply Center of Rio de Janeiro) had a "slight improvement" on Tuesday (29), according to a statement released on the official website of the agency.The plant has been affected by the eight-day truck driver strike and has kept some of the pavilions virtually empty in recent days.Faced with the consequences of the stoppage, Ceasa decided to open the markets of Irajá, in the north, and São Gonçalo, in the metropolitan region, on the Corpus Christi holiday, on Thursday (31).The operation of the stores will be optional.The supply center advised that producers and truck drivers struggling to reach both cities' centrals should focus on inland markets to get escorts to the metropolitan region.According to a survey, 178 trucks brought supplies to the plant until early this afternoon.On Monday (28), for example, only 37 trucks had transported goods to the s...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Fernão Dias, Bandeirantes and Immigrant Highways register slowness
- Haven't declared income tax 2018 yet? Stay tuned for 7 fundamental guidelines
- STJ Matches Digital and Physical Debt Collection Agreements
- State Deputy Cabo Julio surrenders and gets arrested in BH
- Mother arrested suspected of chaining six-year-old child indoors
- Family is expropriated for work not done
- Gilmar Mendes criticizes Cármen Lúcia's decision not to rule ADCs
- Husband runs away after setting fire to house where family lived
- Gardener finds dynamites inside barbecue in Porto Alegre
- How to add the iron the body needs in food
- Célers sees records for Brazil's soybeans in 18/19; corn crop exceeding 100m t
- What animals have scientists sent to space?
- Universal Program in prisons has already resocialized 500,000 detainees in Brazil
- Default in September stays stable and interest rates rise, says BC
- Spanish Ironhack Programming School Expands Operations to Brazil
- Volkswagen seeks to repair support for repression in dictatorship
- Recife - PE has 19 km of traffic at the moment.
- Apae speech therapist arrested for abusing patient in northern RS
- Park in Samambaia is abandoned without lighting and toilets
- Horizontal condominium walls and sentry boxes are considered legal after 20 years of discussion