Supply had little improvement on Tuesday, says Ceasa-RJ
Faced with the reflex of the stoppage, the supply center decided to open the markets of Irajá and São Gonçalo on the Corpus Christi holiday.
In all, 178 trucks brought supplies to CeasaTânia Rêgo / Brazil Agency - 29.05.2018The arrival of food in Ceasa-RJ (State Supply Center of Rio de Janeiro) had a "slight improvement" on Tuesday (29), according to a statement released on the official website of the agency.The plant has been affected by the eight-day truck driver strike and has kept some of the pavilions virtually empty in recent days.Faced with the consequences of the stoppage, Ceasa decided to open the markets of Irajá, in the north, and São Gonçalo, in the metropolitan region, on the Corpus Christi holiday, on Thursday (31).The operation of the stores will be optional.The supply center advised that producers and truck drivers struggling to reach both cities' centrals should focus on inland markets to get escorts to the metropolitan region.According to a survey, 178 trucks brought supplies to the plant until early this afternoon.On Monday (28), for example, only 37 trucks had transported goods to the s...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Most closed state schools are on the outskirts of SP
- For Maicon, win pays for home draw
- Find out what are the days and times of Brazil's 2018 World Cup matches
- Mayara case: women give up giving testimony for fear of reprisals
- Bandit steals car and causes accident in Eixão
- Paraná starts delayed wheat harvest and worse crop compared to 2017
- Outsourced utility provider tries to extort residents
- Netflix announces series with Freud as main character
- Speak against black councilor could shake Ciro Gomes's candidacy
- Repeating videos of unaccompanied physical activity can cause injury
- Anne Frank's friend: 'My revenge was to survive'
- Police operation seeks gang of robbers in Niter?i (RJ)
- Supermarket shelves are already filled with typical Christmas products
- Shock Battalion soldier is kidnapped and taken to community in Rio
- Navy issues wind alert of up to 60 km / h on the coast of ES until Friday
- PF operation targets Mayor of Embu das Artes, Ney Santos
- Children doodle horse with paint in Brasilia Holiday Colony
- Greek fire kills 50 and repeats tragedy in Portugal in 2017; what is known so far
- Uruguayan makes a living juggling the traffic lights of SP
- BH: Robbers break into bakery three times