The irresponsibility of those who wreak havoc on WhatsApp
False news and alarmist audios have caused panic in those who believe everything WhatsApp groups share.
False news helped spread chaosState Agency / Franklin de FreitasWhatsApp has taken a leading role in spreading news today.So far so good.But we must be very careful what we receive and, above all, what we share.A formidable legion of irresponsible people (to use a polite term) took advantage of the natural nervousness caused by the truckers' strike to spread chaos.It is not known with what interests, probably, hidden.We need to put the Federal Police on the hunt for these people.Let the weight of the law fall hard on the neck so that it may be a lesson.The risk of doing nothing now is to encourage the same to happen in the electoral period, when fake news may even have phenomenal power to decide on the new occupant of Planalto Pal...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Enel will invest $ 900 million in Eletropaulo by 2021
- Brasiliense can give an opinion on public safety in the Federal District
- Amin Khader leaves for Madureira's grocery store to buy a gift for R $ 50
- São Bernardo do Campo - SP has 118 km of traffic at the moment.
- Ibovespa closes down with banks; political scene follows on radar
- Victoria records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 8:55 pm.
- Babies who eat solid foods earlier sleep better, study reveals
- Taxi strikes Moscow crowd and injures 8
- Poison Time: Famous Post Love Statements
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 3 - 12/04/18
- Franca (SP) runs campaign to prevent oral cancer
- Colonel Roberto Itamar explains balance of four months of federal intervention in RJ
- Strong typhoon hits western Japan and leaves at least 6 dead
- Federal court orders release of former president Lula
- Duo gets arrested when trying to apply mall scams
- Military police killed during operation in São Gonçalo (RJ)
- ORTHOGRAPHIC QUESTIONS: IS THE CORRECT WITH X OR CH?
- Prisoners make hostage rebellion in Lucélia (SP) penitentiary
- Average price of m² falls again, but after standard still leaves for R $ 490 thousand
- Korea will hold reunions of war-torn families