The irresponsibility of those who wreak havoc on WhatsApp
False news and alarmist audios have caused panic in those who believe everything WhatsApp groups share.
False news helped spread chaosState Agency / Franklin de FreitasWhatsApp has taken a leading role in spreading news today.So far so good.But we must be very careful what we receive and, above all, what we share.A formidable legion of irresponsible people (to use a polite term) took advantage of the natural nervousness caused by the truckers' strike to spread chaos.It is not known with what interests, probably, hidden.We need to put the Federal Police on the hunt for these people.Let the weight of the law fall hard on the neck so that it may be a lesson.The risk of doing nothing now is to encourage the same to happen in the electoral period, when fake news may even have phenomenal power to decide on the new occupant of Planalto Pal...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Campinas records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 6:54 am.
- Doctor who denied care to baby will not respond for murder
- Police say defendant is part of gang of robbers
- Body may become more prone to allergies after chemotherapy ends
- Court upholds Azeredo conviction to 20 years in prison
- Femicide: Man Kills Stabmate
- Croatian Netflix series reflects country culture in daily life of independent newspaper
- Digitized books facilitate research in Franca (SP)
- PF arrests gang that applied
blows at INSS in Esp?rito Santo
- US consumer spending rises sharply, inflation advances
- Total eclipse of the moon drew the world's attention to the sky
- Police turn on helicopter seized with former deputy pilot to Gege death
- Sergeant and two suspects killed in bus robbery in DF
- Information on suspects killing civil police worth $ 5,000
- Cetip denies that possible merger with BM & FBovespa should be announced soon
- Economic result rises in July, Central Bank says
- The desperation of the residents of the slum Diogo Pires
- Goiânia - GO has 90 km of traffic at the moment.
- Physical activity helps in treating people with cancer
- Government publishes minimum freight prices for cargo transportation