The irresponsibility of those who wreak havoc on WhatsApp
False news and alarmist audios have caused panic in those who believe everything WhatsApp groups share.
False news helped spread chaosState Agency / Franklin de FreitasWhatsApp has taken a leading role in spreading news today.So far so good.But we must be very careful what we receive and, above all, what we share.A formidable legion of irresponsible people (to use a polite term) took advantage of the natural nervousness caused by the truckers' strike to spread chaos.It is not known with what interests, probably, hidden.We need to put the Federal Police on the hunt for these people.Let the weight of the law fall hard on the neck so that it may be a lesson.The risk of doing nothing now is to encourage the same to happen in the electoral period, when fake news may even have phenomenal power to decide on the new occupant of Planalto Pal...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Operation fights child pornography in eight cities of RS
- French starts with Neymar seeking recovery after World Cup
- Curitiba records traffic with 48 km of congestion at 8:54 pm.
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 1 - 07/06/18
- Meirelles Campaign Video
- Servers hold new protest against Iris management and threaten strike
- Florianópolis records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 6h0.
- Curitiba records traffic with 42 km of congestion at 20:54.
- WhatsApp will indicate when a message is forwarded
- See the full Alert Brazil this Monday (18).
- Blue raises price to check luggage at airport
- eSocial will be temporarily unavailable for deployment of new layout
- IRS seizes Chinese products in SC
- President of TRF4 will soon take decision on Lula
- US cardinal leaves office charged with sexual abuse
- Brazil's victory on Friday may create 'extended holiday' in Sao Paulo
- You Eye: rubble is left on the sidewalk in Santa Luzia (MG)
- Mega-Seine accumulates and promises to pay $ 28 mi on Wednesday
- Magazine Luiza announces opening of 19 stores in Goiás and generation of 500 jobs
- Exciting! Pizza delivery man touches Beethoven at customer's house