Truckers strike and unjustified fuel price increase
The unjustified increase in fuel prices due to the strike is an abusive practice countered by both the Consumer Protection Code and the Constitution.
By Silas José da SilvaINTRODUCTIONIt is common knowledge that, due to the demonstration and strike of several truck drivers throughout the country, with the aim of claiming and obtaining improvements in the pricing of fuel, this has become scarce for Brazilians.With the lack of fuel and the overwhelming need for many consumers to buy it, unfortunately, some retailers have increased the price of fuel, as widely reported in the media, in an exaggerated and unjustified way.In this sense, supported by the systematic and teleological interpretation of the system of economic order and consumer protection, this article intends to demonstrate to the reader the existence of abusive practices resulting from the unjustified increase in fuel prices.1. THE ECONOMIC ORDERUnder the terms of art.170 of the Federal Constitution of 1988, the economic order, founded on the valorization of human labor and free enterprise, aims to ensure everyone a dignified existence , according to the dicta...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Grêmio will return Maicosuel to São Paulo
- Goiânia driver is among the top five in the country in application evaluation
- Good with life: discover the right exercises during pregnancy
- Poison Time: César Menotti gives controversial statement
- Patrícia Lages comes to Capital for lecture on book "Success does not fit in the stock market"
- Today begins the National Urban Dance Championship
- Breast milk donation campaign brings awareness of the importance of breastfeeding
- Heynckes says goodbye to Bayern in a crowded square
- Bipolar Disorder Is Mental Illness That Most Causes Deaths From Suicide
- Curitiba - PR has 80 km of traffic at the moment.
- Child falls in moving car and is almost run over by truck
- Rio police chief has 15 days to comment on complaint
- Security summit meets to discuss Marielle Franco's murder
- Mendes Junior President dies at 93
- Rio police investigate death of three taxi drivers over weekend
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 1 - 13/06/18
- Government authorizes Eletrobras subsidiary to import energy from Argentina
- Cart drops and drops sugar on the Imigrantes highway in SP
- Campinas records traffic with 15 km of congestion at 17:54.
- PM drags woman through hair during action in BA; watch