SP City Council studies go to court if oil tankers start strike
If the category goes on strike on Wednesday (30), as planned, Bruno Covas said he will ask the union to pay fines
Tankers may strike on Wednesday (30)People's Mail - CitiesThe City of Sao Paulo is considering filing a lawsuit, with an injunction requesting, that the union that represents the oil tankers to maintain the supply of fuel to the essential services of the city, if confirmed the stoppage of the category scheduled to start on Wednesday ( 30).Mayor Bruno Covas (PSDB) announced the measure on Tuesday (29) in the morning, noting that the lawsuit, with a request to impose a fine on the union in case of non-compliance, is being formulated by the Attorney General of the municipality.Tankers may strike Wednesday, newspaper saysThe city also carried out an operation with the Military Police to ensure the supply of 37 gas stations, which in addition to allowing the continuity of essential services, will provide fuel to municipal teachers and health workers.Bruno Covas stressed that the concern, starting this Tuesday, is to ensure the presence of teachers in the classrooms."We had only...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Can a child who study receive an INSS pension up to 24 years old?
- Valparaiso prison inmates watched a special screening of the movie “Nothing to Lose”
- Sarcophagus in Egypt with unknown mummy from over 2,000 years intrigues archaeologists
- Women are caught committing shoplifting in Rio de Janeiro
- Azeredo was considered a fugitive before surrendering to the police
- Sao Bernardo do Campo - SP has 45 km of traffic at the moment.
- TRF-3 Extends Physical Process Virtualization
- Gunfire leaves 11 dead in local election in Pakistan
- Nordex to double capacity of Piauí wind tower factory
- Budget Rapporteur limits tax pedaling payment to $ 55 billion this year
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 206 km of traffic at the moment.
- Espírito Santo recorded more than 400 rape cases and 167 attempts in one year
- Eneva will compete for A-6 power auction with around 500 MW in thermoelectric projects
- Fortaleza records traffic with 57 km of congestion at 20:54.
- G20 Ministers Warn of Risks of Trade and Political Tensions
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 124 km of traffic at the moment.
- Goiania Airport runs out of fuel and flights are canceled
- Videos show the horror experienced by many women after separation
- Animal Cup: Pandas participate in soccer match in China
- Aviation Leader Expects High of 5% in Hours Flown in 2019