SP City Council studies go to court if oil tankers start strike
If the category goes on strike on Wednesday (30), as planned, Bruno Covas said he will ask the union to pay fines
Tankers may strike on Wednesday (30)People's Mail - CitiesThe City of Sao Paulo is considering filing a lawsuit, with an injunction requesting, that the union that represents the oil tankers to maintain the supply of fuel to the essential services of the city, if confirmed the stoppage of the category scheduled to start on Wednesday ( 30).Mayor Bruno Covas (PSDB) announced the measure on Tuesday (29) in the morning, noting that the lawsuit, with a request to impose a fine on the union in case of non-compliance, is being formulated by the Attorney General of the municipality.Tankers may strike Wednesday, newspaper saysThe city also carried out an operation with the Military Police to ensure the supply of 37 gas stations, which in addition to allowing the continuity of essential services, will provide fuel to municipal teachers and health workers.Bruno Covas stressed that the concern, starting this Tuesday, is to ensure the presence of teachers in the classrooms."We had only...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Burning season may increase chances of road accidents
- Public transport needs $ 28 billion in investment in DF
- Santos wins the 1st Women's Libertadores in a rout
- Low number of young apprentices in job market worries experts
- Animals found near the airport are returned to nature
- Bankers discuss end of strike
- Fortaleza - CE has 22 km of traffic at the moment.
- Seamstress husband killed during police approach recalls crime day
- Wanted Portal offers reward for suspected son-in-law
- Fiocruz researches dengue, zika and chikungunya cases in Recife
- UFRJ Residential Village Families Try to Stop House Demolition
- Fake civilian police arrested with cloned car in eastern SP
- People with disabilities are entitled to 1 minimum wage per month. Know
- Goiás is fourth best in job generation in June
- Temer said he will ask states to reduce fuel ICMS
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 65 km of congestion at 9:55.
- Venezuelan president calls US deputy 'poisonous viper'
- Unique application: Temer and Maia go to Heraclito Fortes "lawless farm"
- Social project offers taewondo classes for people with disabilities
- Four police officers injured after accident on BR-040