Parente guarantees maintenance of Petrobras daily readjustments
Diesel price freeze raised concerns over interference in state-owned decisions
Relative: business and government study measuresEBCIn a conference call with analysts and investors, Petrobras President Pedro Parente said on Tuesday (29) that the company's pricing policy will be maintained and added that the federal government understands the importance of maintaining the economic equation of this policy.Effective since last year, Petrobras' current pricing policy provides for more frequent fuel readjustments, including daily, reflecting oil variations in the international market and also the fluctuation of the dollar.Parente reported that a Petrobras team, together with the Ministries of Finance, Planning and Mines and Energy, is participating in the preparation of provisional measures and the decree that will deal with diesel tax reduction, but as they are not yet concluded. could give more details, but reaffirmed that the concepts of the company's pricing policy will be respected.According to Parente, the company's proposal last week to ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Botafogo goalkeeper remains in hospital with chest injury
- Doctor suspected of killing son is admitted to hospital psychiatric ward
- IPC-S advances 0.13% in the first quadrissemana of September pushed by power, says FGV
- TJ-SP overrides Doria management change of secretariats
- Alexandre Padilha says flood will not be PT target against Serra
- Kilauea Volcano Erupts in Hawaii
- Letters recovered from sewer start investigation against CCP
- Belo Horizonte - MG currently has 49 km of traffic.
- Vans, minibuses and metropolitan buses will circulate on Wednesday (23) in case of strike
- Recife records traffic with 56 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Invaded the Kitchen: Shrimp Risotto is flagship restaurant in Tijuca
- Learn more about presidential candidate Jos? Maria Eymael
- Recyclable materials become home and apartment furniture
- R7 Reporter Records Enem Exam Error
- Army soldier is shot dead in Campos, upstate Rio
- Shanghai stock index hits nearly 4-year low with new fears about trade war
- Wall Street advances with optimism about results and bank recovery
- Fog requires caution from drivers on BR 386
- Subway returns to normal operation this Saturday (2)
- Eletrobras will have to postpone sale of assets and distributors to meet TCU, says CEO