Justice denies arrest requests for lockout in trucker strike
Federal Police have opened 48 inquiries to investigate possible use of workers for financial advantage
Justice still clears use of infiltrators in strikeTânia Rêgo / Brazil Agency - 25.05.2018The Federal Police have already opened 48 inquiries to investigate the occurrence of a lockout in the truck stop and have sent several arrests, but all have so far been denied by the court.A lockout occurs when employers use workers for financial advantage and is an illegality punishable by imprisonment and a fine.Because of these inquiries, the government is certain that carrier owners were also ahead of the shutdown.See tooNo more strike, just political acts, says governmentSP Governor: Presidency 'lacking clarity' to end strikeAbcam says "interventionists" threaten and stop strikeThe researchers found that the logistics for planning and maintaining a national stoppage that comes, albeit with less force, ten days was very well executed.Major road crossings were closed, as well as all corridors that led to refineries and major airports.The supply network for striking truck drivers w...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Germany coach announces World Cup pre-squad list
- Etchegoyen: "Violence will destroy what we have built so far"
- Rotterdam reports "considerable" oil spill in port
- Dollar: Know what to do if you want to buy, sell or invest
- Minha Casa Minha Vida made cities worse and fueled real estate speculation, says former government secretary Lula
- Court Approves Temer Government Accounts
- Suicide bomber strikes dead policeman in Afghanistan
- Campinas records traffic with 54 km of congestion at 5:55 pm.
- 131 prisoners in action against militia have already left prison in Rio
- Ipen's server exposed to radiation gets reduced hours and overtime
- Two suspects linked to trafficking arrested after gunfire in Cabo Frio
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 53 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Museums and historical buildings are inspected in Minas Gerais
- Brazilian architects consider 2014 World Cup a big challenge
- São Bernardo do Campo records the traffic with 38 km of congestion at 11:55.
- New license plates will only be required for zero and transferred cars.
- Robot that makes tai chi chuan is one of the news of a Congress in Spain
- Man arrested suspected of raping eight-year-old son in Cambe
- Trump Personal Lawyer Reveals Mysterious Client Name
- MEC postpones Friday to Fies waiting list deadline