Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo already operate with 70% of the bus fleet
With the arrival of the fuel at the stations directed to supply the public services of the capitals of São Paulo and Carioca, buses return to circulate.
Tank trucks are escorted to fill gas stationsPeople's Mail - CitiesIn Sao Paulo, because of the truckers strike that is already going for the 9th consecutive day , the bus fleet of the capital was reduced, this Tuesday (29), but it is already larger than last week.SPTrans (São Paulo Transporte) reported that the city is operating with 60% to 70% of the collectives.Only companies that operate the night lines, which run from 00h in the city, had the permission of the city to operate with 50% of vehicles.SP City says it has fuel only until TuesdayThe increase in the São Paulo bus fleet during the week came because the Crisis Management Committee, created by the city, obtained about 1.5 million liters of fuel, which guarantees the operation of some services in the city.With PM escort, the fuel reached 14 exclusive stations for public services, thus, the Samu (Emergency Mobile Service), the Municipal Funeral Service, the Civil Defense, the CET (Traffic Engineering Company), t...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Belford purple teacher remains serious
- Grandfather and grandson die in traffic accident in downtown Vit?ria (ES)
- Up to 68 dead killed in Afghanistan protest
- Security camera catches couple shoplifting with baby on lap in ES
- Bus and truck accident leaves at least 14 injured
- Police confirm charred body is missing PM
- Wesley Batista asks to open account to pay R $ 110 mi
- General Report DF talks with Novo's candidate, Alexandre Guerra
- In Canoas (RS) the population is frightened by bank robberies
- Grêmio asks and Trensurb extends schedule to meet fans
- Minister Humberto Martins assumes National Court of Justice
- Northbound track with works in Ortigueira Note: Conservation of the highway, Channeled the third track
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 30 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Irregular tracks can cost almost $ 3,000 fine
- Goiânia - GO has 89 km of traffic at the moment.
- Inter management sees politics in crowd criticism
- Cashier launches credit card with Japanese flag JCB
- Mayor of the city with the worst HDI of the state of SP earns R $ 12 thousand
- Backhoe dumps rubble into BH stream
- Download Free YouTube Downloader Converter