Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo already operate with 70% of the bus fleet
With the arrival of the fuel at the stations directed to supply the public services of the capitals of São Paulo and Carioca, buses return to circulate.
Tank trucks are escorted to fill gas stationsPeople's Mail - CitiesIn Sao Paulo, because of the truckers strike that is already going for the 9th consecutive day , the bus fleet of the capital was reduced, this Tuesday (29), but it is already larger than last week.SPTrans (São Paulo Transporte) reported that the city is operating with 60% to 70% of the collectives.Only companies that operate the night lines, which run from 00h in the city, had the permission of the city to operate with 50% of vehicles.SP City says it has fuel only until TuesdayThe increase in the São Paulo bus fleet during the week came because the Crisis Management Committee, created by the city, obtained about 1.5 million liters of fuel, which guarantees the operation of some services in the city.With PM escort, the fuel reached 14 exclusive stations for public services, thus, the Samu (Emergency Mobile Service), the Municipal Funeral Service, the Civil Defense, the CET (Traffic Engineering Company), t...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 21 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- In video, Lula calls himself the most outraged Brazilian
- Dollar rises more than 2% and returns to approach $ 3.90
- Wind and sandstorms in India kill more than 70
- Fortaleza - CE has 12 km of traffic at the moment.
- Defense asks STF for longer deadline for PT to replace candidacy
- Bridge collapse causes disorders in GO
- Brazil has primary deficit of R $ 13,491 billion in June, says BC, within expected
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 28 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- More than half of H1N1 deaths in Brazil were in Goiás
- Families suffer from poor sanitation
- Poison Hour 1: Actress Helps Mothers in Poor Community
- PRF website allows victim to report vehicle theft and theft
- Diadema records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 1:54 pm.
- World Cup will be Putin's shield in the face of diplomatic crisis
- Rio residents have been without light since Sunday (14/03)
- Russian airline Kogalymavia says all its planes have been tested
- BH Chamber upholds Wellington Magalhães cassation process
- Gael Garc?a Bernal arrives in Bolivia to film Tambi?n La Lluvia
- DC creative director leaves office to become producer at Warner Bros.