Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo already operate with 70% of the bus fleet
With the arrival of the fuel at the stations directed to supply the public services of the capitals of São Paulo and Carioca, buses return to circulate.
Tank trucks are escorted to fill gas stationsPeople's Mail - CitiesIn Sao Paulo, because of the truckers strike that is already going for the 9th consecutive day , the bus fleet of the capital was reduced, this Tuesday (29), but it is already larger than last week.SPTrans (São Paulo Transporte) reported that the city is operating with 60% to 70% of the collectives.Only companies that operate the night lines, which run from 00h in the city, had the permission of the city to operate with 50% of vehicles.SP City says it has fuel only until TuesdayThe increase in the São Paulo bus fleet during the week came because the Crisis Management Committee, created by the city, obtained about 1.5 million liters of fuel, which guarantees the operation of some services in the city.With PM escort, the fuel reached 14 exclusive stations for public services, thus, the Samu (Emergency Mobile Service), the Municipal Funeral Service, the Civil Defense, the CET (Traffic Engineering Company), t...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Duque de Caxias - RJ has 5 km of traffic at the moment.
- Government succeeds in blocking federal highways in court
- Cold does not disturb Carnival in Madrid
- A woman is surprised by a burglar in Uberlândia (MG)
- US: Black Woman Wins Democratic Primary Elections in Georgia
- Sea Lion Seen "Resting" on Beach in West Rio
- American Airlines firmly orders 15 more Embraer E175 jets worth $ 705 million
- Experts go to Jaragu? do Sul (SC) to analyze earthquakes
- App Store Has Fall in Number of Apps for the First Time
- Dyogo Oliveira's challenge at BNDES is to 'pacify' the bank
- From Gypsy to Miss: Swing Mansion Motivates Murder in Uruguay
- Airports in Fortaleza and Belo Horizonte get replenished
- Cuteness! British watch 'Puppy Cup' before round of 16 game
- Trump government creates uncertainties for Braskem's US expansion
- Explosion paralyzes Usiminas steel mill in Minas Gerais
- Consumption of citrus fruits helps to prevent endometriosis
- Lobsters are seized in Esp?rito Santo
- Project transforms abandoned land into gardens in Ceilândia (DF)
- PSB expels deputy involved in Democratic bribery scheme
- Prosecutor sees \ 'robust evidence ' against suspected hijacking at HC-SP