Procon-SP receives complaints about fuel price
Organ opened an exclusive channel for fuel price complaints and since last Thursday (24) has received 1,147 calls
Procon-SP reported about 1,100 reports of abusive pump pricesPaulo Whitaker / Reuters - 08.11.2016The Procon-SP Foundation registered until Tuesday (29) 1,147 calls regarding the increase in fuel prices, due to the stoppage of truck drivers.The agency launched, last Thursday (24), a specific channel for complaints against abusive pricing practices and trade in adulterated fuels.The consumer can file the complaint on the entity's website, on the foundation's social networks or by calling 151.Procon-SP informs that it monitors the abusive practice and not the prices, since there is no tabulation.The “abusive practice” is configured when there is an unjustified increase.Cade proposes measures to reduce fuel pricesThe stations reported by consumers will be notified to provide documentation on the prices of suppliers and those charged, as well as the justification for price increases.After reviewing the documentation, the establishment may be fined based on your billing.Las...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Pane paralyzes SP Metro Line 1-Blue on the company's 50th anniversary
- TOP 3 ideas and curious facts proposed by the ancient Egyptians
- Amin Khader went to check out a samba festival in Guadeloupe
- PIS / Pasep quota withdrawals start today
- Sentenced to 15 years the man who killed wife after giving her a bouquet
- Video shows when road collapses in China
- Mysterious death of couple in Egypt was caused by bacteria
- South African Supreme Court Legalizes Marijuana Use
- INSS summons more than 15 thousand insured for expertise in RS
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 16 km of congestion at 5:54 am.
- Two men are shot dead in Vera Cruz (BA)
- We cannot be indifferent to corruption, says General Villas Bôas
- Family and friends perform act in memory of young electrocuted in Porto Alegre (RS)
- Astronomers discover solar system-like exoplanet
- Volunteer rescue service has broken ambulance in Campos
- Enem 2015: MEC releases feedback this Wednesday
- Why don't companies know what the future worker will look like?
- S?o Bernardo do Campo - SP has 22 km of traffic at the moment.
- Video shows another Uniban student being beaten
- Campinas - SP has 23 km of traffic at the moment.