Blood stocks are depleted due to strike
Blood centers say truck stoppage caused donors' difficulty to access;type Positive has the smallest stock
To donate blood, you must be between 18 and 60 years old and weigh at least 51 kgAndre Sousa Borges / Agencia BrasiliaThe trucker strike has affected Brazil's stock of blood banks.Although there is not yet an official balance from the Ministry of Health, state departments complain about the shortage of blood stocks and appeal to people who live near blood centers and meet the requirements, who go to organizations to make donations.The State Department of Health of São Paulo informs that it is calling donors, aiming to supply blood stocks for urgent procedures, emergency and surgeries.The donation is also essential to maintain the platelet supply, helping to control bleeding, which are used in medical treatments, as an adjunct to chemotherapy.Read more: What is missing for Brazil to donate more blood?According to the Pro-Blood Foundation, an entity linked to the State Secretariat and the Clinical Hospital of the USP School of Medicine of São Paulo, they are receiving only...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Brazil celebrates Independence with carnival and drawings in China
- Pedestrian is hit and leaves complicated traffic in Commerce
- USA: Children held hostage and gunman found dead
- Here comes the 1st Meeting of Vintage Cars in Domingos Martins
- New cases of influenza A appear in Balne?rio Cambori? (SC)
- PRF seizes luxury vehicle with over $ 10,000 in fines
- Chinese stock indexes have best week in two years
- Palms and part of metropolitan region will have analog TV signal turned off in 30 days
- Nine arrested at State Center operating against property crimes
- Abandoned building in Taguatinga turned into drug point
- Law prohibits loud music in bus from Vit?ria-ES
- City Hall conducts operation to combat street vendors in downtown Rio
- Mother asks son to be arrested and pay for the death of his girlfriend's grandmother
- Chinese stock markets close higher with support from banking sector
- Curitiba records traffic with 41 km of congestion at 11:54 am.
- No survivors in Russian plane crash crashed in Egypt
- Evan Rachel Wood Makes Hunger Strike Against US Migration Policy
- Odebrecht makes agreement and admits cartel in São Paulo
- Campinas records traffic with 32 km of congestion at 2:55 pm.
- Car invades the wrong direction and hits three bikes in Sabará (MG)