SP: Clash between PMs and residents has stones and bombs
According to military police colonel, police officers were talking to truckers on the Anchieta highway and residents intervened by throwing stones
Playback / RecordTVMilitary Police used bombs to take community residents out of the truckers' demonstration on the Anchieta highway , in the São Bernardo do Campo region (Greater São Paulo), on Tuesday afternoon (29).According to Colonel Marcelo Vianna, in charge of the operation, the Military Police were called in to assist truckers who wanted to leave the demonstration and were being prevented by other protesters.During the negotiation, according to the colonel, residents of communities around the highway near Vila Jordanópolis would have thrown stones at the police.RecordTV footage showed police firing bombs at dozens of people in the central retreat.Residents rushed to nearby communities and a roadside camp, where they also received PM bombs.After the PM action, other protesters set fi...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- One of the suspects arrested for pedophilia is a retired military police officer.
- Servants complain about union tax collection and SAE elections
- Police detain minors for illegal possession of weapons
- On the subway's 50th anniversary, trains are slow and have a power failure
- Pedro Sánchez takes office as prime minister of Spain
- Aeromexico plane crashes shortly after takeoff in Durango
- Grêmio believes that Everton will surpass Arthur's numbers in future sale
- Former PM suspected of Marielle's death gives testimony in Rio
- Residents report shooting in Rocinha on Thursday morning (7)
- President of Caixa will take over Ministry of Health, confirms PP
- Nothing to Miss App Offers Subscriber-Only Content
- Guarulhos - SP has 80 km of traffic at the moment.
- RJ Government may borrow up to R $ 3 billion
- Florianópolis records traffic with 20 km of congestion at 10:55.
- Money transfers between people are expected to move $ 900 billion a year by 2024, study says
- Romanian prime minister resigns after mass protests over nightclub tragedy
- 'At 37, I've Never Had Consensual Sex': Immigrants Who Cannot Report Rapes and Sexual Harassment
- Santander Brasil has corporate income of R $ 1,266 billion in the third quarter
- Police find over 200 stolen tires in SC
- Diver dies in cave boy rescue in Thailand