STF rejects complaint against Paes and Pedro Paulo for electoral crime
They were denounced in November last year by PGR for holding a motorcade on election day in 2016. Voting was this Tuesday
STF rejects complaint against PaesTânia Rêgo / Brazil AgencyThe First Panel of the Supreme Federal Court (STF) decided today (29), by 4 votes to 1, to reject a complaint against Deputy Pedro Paulo (DEM-RJ) and former Rio de Janeiro Mayor Eduardo Paes , pre-candidate for the state government for election crime.Both were denounced in November last year by the Attorney General, Raquel Dodge, for holding a motorcade on election day in 2016, which is prohibited by the Electoral Code.According to her, a media sent to the Public Prosecution Service shows the two "in an open car, waving to voters holding flags with their name and ballot box number, in the city of Rio de Janeiro, on 10/02/2016".Paes was the then mayor of the city and supported Pedro Paulo's candidacy for the post.In rejecting the complaint, the rapporteur of the case, Minister Luis Roberto Barroso, stated that the number of cars in the images is insufficient to configure crime."What you can see is a thirty-second...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Santo André records traffic with 6 km of congestion at 20:54.
- Widow and daughter of dead man in Barra da Tijuca give testimony
- Servants complain about lack of dialogue with city hall about pension reform project
- Why do scientists believe you may be eating your meals at the wrong times?
- Drunk man steals car, runs over biker and surrenders to police in GO
- Pemex Loses Nearly $ 10 Billion in 12th Consecutive Quarter Loss
- Lawyer Prevents Use of Seized Materials in Search of FBI
- Fast food snack shop is robbed in Jardim da Penha
- Victoria records traffic with 2 km of congestion at 5h0.
- Southeast US prepares for Hurricane Florence floods
- Contest organization changes race time and causes confusion in GO
- PIS / Pasep rescue begins Tuesday for workers of all ages
- German intelligence chief changes office after controversy
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 15 km of congestion at 4:54 am.
- Brazil will be present at the first ExpoGays
- Brazilian is considered the most beautiful woman on earth
- MP intercepts letter in which PCC plans to expand operations in Bahia
- Man is recognized by PM after viralizing on the Internet
- Teacher stoppage creates split in private schools in SP
- Ultrapar sees Ipiranga still pressured by trucker strike effects