Social Security expects to save $ 20 billion with comb in INSS
Social Development Minister Alberto Beltrame said that only with the sickness aid the cuts will reach $ 15 billion by the end of the year
Beltrame says operations will save $ 20 billionValter Campanato / Agency Brazil 10.05.2018Federal-comb operations on the sickness benefit and disability retirement benefits will save the public coffers $ 20 billion by 2019.Since the beginning of the year, the measures have resulted in a saving of $ 4 billion with sickness aid alone, which will reach $ 15 billion by the end of the year, said Social Development Minister Alberto Beltrame.In the case of disability retirement, the reduction of expenses is slower because the person continues to receive benefits for a year and a half, based on the realization that he has already recovered from the problem that motivated retirement.See tooINSS starts to schedule more services.See listRetirement application will be made by internet or telephoneKnow who is entitled to receive 25% more on retirement"With the fine comb we are implementing in disability pensions, we will save $ 5 billion by the end of 2018," said the minis...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Campinas records traffic with 41 km of congestion at 3:55 pm.
- Young man runs with nearly 20 shots in housing development of Betim (MG)
- Actor adopts dog that would be sacrificed
- Mixing Gasoline and Ethanol Yields More?
- Every 5 minutes a person is arrested in the state of SP
- Get to know the country with the most physically active population in the world - and why it's not necessarily positive
- Ambev sells more during the World Cup and adjusted profit rises to $ 2.35 billion in the 2nd quarter
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 22 km of congestion at 12:54 am.
- Supreme suspends extra charge on health plans
- Wildemir Demartini dies
- See the weather forecast for this Friday (16)
- Kardashian finds Trump and appeals for old woman arrested for trafficking
- Ibovespa highest in almost 1 year by foreign and corporate news
- WHO says processed meat can cause cancer and red meat can probably
- After New Year's Eve Dinner, It's Time to Detoxify the Body
- See images of the D-Day celebration in Macei?
- If my husband dies, will my mother-in-law also be entitled to his retirement?
- Bandits invade house next door to Post Office and take family hostage
- Bitcoin could consume 0.5% of the world's energy by the end of the year.
- Brazilian lawyer separated from grandson in US lists abuses