Cade authorizes distributors to share tanks
The decision came amid a nine-day truck stoppage that has mainly affected the fuel sector.
Decision happened during strikeAlessandro Buzas / Future Press / Folhapress - 29.05.2018The Cade (Administrative Council for Economic Defense) authorized, on Tuesday (29), that the three largest fuel distribution companies in the country share logistics bases and equipment to normalize the supply in the stations throughout the country.The decision comes amid a nine-day national truck stoppage that has mainly affected the fuel sector.The request was made jointly by Ipiranga Petroleum Products, Raízen Combustíveis (which represents the Shell flag in the country) and Petrobras Distribuidora.Unanimously approved by Cade's board members, at an extraordinary meeting, the distributors' operating protocol will be valid for 15 days and may be adhered to voluntarily by other companies.During this period, the fuel distribution chain between the companies and the stations that represent each of the flags is completely relaxed."[The idea is that] one distributor can acce...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Hospitals receive life-enhancing events
- Armed men take hostages in government building in Afghanistan
- WEG has higher profit in Q3 with expansion in foreign market
- Man runs in front of daughter and wife in Santa Maria
- School van is robbed in the north of Rio de Janeiro
- Antonia Fontenelle detonates Flávia Alessandra after letter: “You are not a soap opera girl”
- Cultural Center in Cachoeiro offers free capoeira and forró classes
- Teenagers seized after trawling on bus in Serra
- Méier residents protest against violence in neighborhood
- Seized drugs in Paraná would go to Rocinha, says Civil Police
- MP-RJ wants to prevent nomination of nominations by Pezão for Agetransp
- Sefaz opens entries for the tax auditor contest on Thursday (26). Check out the announcement
- Act in favor of Lula at the union door has crying and euphoria
- Curitiba - PR has 76 km of traffic at the moment.
- Rescue attempt results in 21 prison deaths in Pará
- In less than 24 hours, femicide makes two victims in RJ
- Sarrafiore should arrive in Porto Alegre in the coming days
- Heavy rain forecast for the next few days
- Couple has marriage in supermarket where they met ten years ago
- Vigilante is brutally murdered in Cariacica (ES)