Airports in Fortaleza and Belo Horizonte get replenished
After arriving at the technical fuel reserve, airports reach 100% aviation kerosene supply
Fortaleza (CE) airports are supplied with aviation keroseneFlickr / InfraeroThe airports of Fortaleza and Juazeiro do Norte, in Ceará, and Confins, in Belo Horizonte, are now replenished with aviation kerosene.In the capital of Ceará, on Saturday (26) came to be in the technical reserve of kerosene, now has 100% of its supply capacity, according to Sindipostos, having fuel for Friday (June 1).Brasilia Airport receives kerosene truckThe more than 250 gas stations in Fortaleza, which on Sunday (27) were 80% short of supplies, started on Tuesday (29) 100% fueled, according to the entity.To this end, the Military Police escorted 250 tanker trips from Petrobras's base in Fortaleza to supply airports and gas stations.In Ceasa (Ceará Supply Center), the shortage is accentuated.There are no products like orange, lemon, guava, grape, pineapple, potato and carrot.Nine airports are missing fuel, says InfraeroThe only products that Ceasa received on Tuesday are those produced near ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Brigadistas work to prevent and fight fires
- Suspected of shooting teenager in Niteroi is arrested; victim became paraplegic
- Suspect suffers from sudden illness during assault in Guarulhos
- Belo Horizonte - MG has 75 km of traffic at the moment.
- Abandoned pig, horse and mule are placed for adoption in SP
- Dollar jumps almost 2%, worth $ 4.15 and renews 2nd highest value in history
- After controversy, acting mayor of SP vetoes increase for servers
- In a speech read by minister, Dilma says government is not a prisoner of adjustment
- We found in Minas: students create battery charger
- Car is dragged by flood and kills two in Blumenau; see the video
- Reconstruction of the National Museum will be in charge of newly created agency
- Adalclever Lopes talks about spending cuts in Minas Gerais
- Get to know Facebook shortcuts and don't waste time searching for emojis
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 10 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Survey shows that 38% of Brazilians are willing to save
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 10 km of congestion at 17:54.
- Post Office opens nearly 5,000 vacancies for young apprentice contest
- Dollar operates close to $ 4.20 this Friday
- Actor of "Another Side of Paradise" surprises and publishes photo completely naked. Look
- Video: Man is caught inside women's restroom