Representative says truckers still afraid of government
In an interview with Record TV Rio, the representative of autonomous truckers, Vicente Reis, said that the protesters are dissatisfied with the reduction in the price of ...
In an interview with Record TV Rio, the representative of autonomous truckers, Vicente Reis, said the protesters are dissatisfied with the reduction in the price of diesel.He further explains that this decrease was not felt in the fuel pumps, since the measure has not yet been voted.Vicente says truckers are afraid of being deceived by the government. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- College technical problem causes five subway stations to close
- Maria da Penha Law turns 12 years old
- Toyota Yaris Sedan 2019 - Datasheet, Specifications
- Lack of investment increases risk of uncontrolled HIV worldwide, scientists conclude
- Bomba is found in Rio de Janeiro community
- Boats sink and leave six dead and missing in Rio de Janeiro
- Motorcyclist dies when hit by Chilean line in MG
- Embraer to assist in plane crash investigation in Mexico
- Frequent shootings in Rio expressways scare cariocas
- Health plan may have a deductible with the same monthly fee
- Pará MP and government study celebrate conduct adjustment in conjunction with Hydro
- Telecom Italia president says TIM is strategic asset and not for sale
- Police investigate suspected trafficking in women in Goi?nia (GO)
- Motorcyclist crashes in front of TV Record reporting car
- Candidates for the RJ government meet campaign agendas this Friday (14)
- WHO warns that processed meats can cause cancer
- BR-251 shelter deaths identified
- Asmego defends award license for Goian judges and points to low pay
- Recife records traffic with 51 km of congestion at 2:55 pm.
- University compensates student for moral and material damages in MG