Representative says truckers still afraid of government
In an interview with Record TV Rio, the representative of autonomous truckers, Vicente Reis, said that the protesters are dissatisfied with the reduction in the price of ...
In an interview with Record TV Rio, the representative of autonomous truckers, Vicente Reis, said the protesters are dissatisfied with the reduction in the price of diesel.He further explains that this decrease was not felt in the fuel pumps, since the measure has not yet been voted.Vicente says truckers are afraid of being deceived by the government. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- US House Speaker dismisses working with Obama on immigration
- Ministry will allocate $ 10 million for renovations in the National Museum
- UFPR Research Group Studies Natural Disaster Prevention
- One year after transposition MPF complains that little has changed
- New MOVE line will connect São Gabriel Station to Pampulha
- Products that should not be stored in the pantry
- Dollar widens fall to around $ 3.86, with end-of-month operations and low volume
- Decree facilitates benefit block for the elderly and disabled
- People's Bank provides resources for popular financing
- With the lowest coverage in the country, Rio extends vaccination until day 15
- Corporate credit should not recover in 2018, says president of Itaú Unibanco
- Cidade do Bem: project helps families and takes young people off the streets
- Airlines boost cash and can sell stake
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 186 km of traffic at the moment.
- Man arrested suspected of sexually abusing 9-year-old neighbor
- Divers remove fishing net after 1 hour and save whale
- STF minister separates Electronuclear from Lava Jato and takes Moro from case
- Another bomb from WWII is found in Germany. Thousands still missing
- Indices fall down with trade balance and tensions
- At home, Vasco ties with Ceará for the Brazilian Championship