PM shot after attempting to disperse rally in Greater Sao Paulo
According to the military police press office, police officers were called in to respond to a fire threat on a bus
A military policeman was shot in the leg while the PM was dispersing protesters on the Poney Club road in the Alvarenga neighborhood of São Bernardo do Campo (Greater Sao Paulo) around 7:40 pm on Tuesday (29).According to information from the 6th and 40th Battalion of the SBC Military Police, protesters threatened to set fire to a bus in the region.Out of fear, a company would have requested support from the Military Police to help collect the vehicle for the garage.While the PMs were dispersing people, one of the 40th BPM 3rd CIA officers was shot in the calf and rescued at a local hospital.The agent is not at risk of death and no one has been arrested.According to information from Cape Vera of the 6th BPM, some people, trying to take advantage of the truckers strike, reported via social networks that there would be a 'curfew' in the city, but it has not been confirmed.According to her, they would be just vandals trying to attract attention and cause fear in...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- South Zone lines operate on Sunday time and cause disruption in the Center
- Bradesco has profit of R $ 5.1 billion in the second quarter, up almost 10%
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 30 km of congestion at 18:54.
- Ibovespa resists apprehension with Turkey and rises more than 1% on recovery day
- Unafisco believes fiscal issue is next government's biggest challenge
- Nearly 170 pounds of marijuana seized in Três Palmeiras
- Know which documents to keep after declaring IR 2018
- Flávio Bolsonaro: They tried to stab my father's heart
- Flu \ 'drops ' Queen of England. See dangerous diseases for seniors
- Government standardizes card interest and ends minimum payment
- Antonio Anastasia talks about lowering gas prices
- Police arrest Colombian gang specialized in assault on buildings in Barra da Tijuca
- Accident involving application driver leaves passenger injured
- Goiania Airport Movement to grow on Independence Holiday
- MG Government appeals not to pay salaries on the 5th business day
- Correction-Brazil has $ 729m surplus on current transactions in May, says BC
- Campaign promotes fight against child labor
- Join us: Meet the project "5 Minutes for Me"
- Brazil must show confidence at this difficult time, says Italian minister
- World leaders support UK accusations against Russia