What if the accountants stopped?
In the midst of the truckers' strike the question arises: What would happen if the accountants stopped services?
What if the accountants stopped?Accounting - EconomyTruck stoppage comes to the tenth day and what the Brazilians felt the effects of the strike for a week.Gas stations filled with drivers looking for a drop of gasoline or ethanol, low supermarket supplies and prices for staples like potatoes and tomatoes rising by almost 90%.Article 1 of Law 7783 of June 28, 1989 assures the right to strike, leaving it up to the workers to decide on the opportunity to exercise it and the interests to be defended.Amid this controversy of strikes in Brazil, the question arises: " What if the accountants went on strike? "The accountants keep the companies' finances in order, also transmit the accessory obligations that supply the information systems of the Federal Revenue State and Municipal Farms.In addition, all taxes and duties go through the hands of accountants before they reach the coffers of the Union, States and Municipalities.So if these professionals organized a stands...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 57 km of congestion at 3:55 pm.
- Merkel says she has support for negotiating immigration with conservatives
- Time travel: kids and adults have fun playing with dinosaurs
- Security cameras catch grocery theft in Baixada Fluminense
- New York Attorney opens suit against Trump Foundation
- Vladimir Putin dances at Austrian minister's wedding
- Sentenced to 15 years the man who killed wife after giving her a bouquet
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 49 km of congestion at 6:54 am.
- Melo values Inter group delivery and dedication until final whistle
- Belo Horizonte - MG has 85 km of traffic at the moment.
- Bus robberies scare residents of Salvador (BA)
- How to get rid of sugar in your daily life
- You eye: resident denounces street neglect in Contagem (MG)
- Australian shark attacks injure two surfers
- IPC-S advances 0.32% in the first quadrissemana of May, says FGV
- Family arrested for drug trafficking in France
- See the full World Noon on Wednesday (09).
- Suspect claims to have killed old woman and two children in Cidade de Deus
- Moody's and Fitch See Limited Impact of US Tariffs on Chinese Economy
- Biker hit by mare is in a coma