What if the accountants stopped?
In the midst of the truckers' strike the question arises: What would happen if the accountants stopped services?
What if the accountants stopped?Accounting - EconomyTruck stoppage comes to the tenth day and what the Brazilians felt the effects of the strike for a week.Gas stations filled with drivers looking for a drop of gasoline or ethanol, low supermarket supplies and prices for staples like potatoes and tomatoes rising by almost 90%.Article 1 of Law 7783 of June 28, 1989 assures the right to strike, leaving it up to the workers to decide on the opportunity to exercise it and the interests to be defended.Amid this controversy of strikes in Brazil, the question arises: " What if the accountants went on strike? "The accountants keep the companies' finances in order, also transmit the accessory obligations that supply the information systems of the Federal Revenue State and Municipal Farms.In addition, all taxes and duties go through the hands of accountants before they reach the coffers of the Union, States and Municipalities.So if these professionals organized a stands...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Exchange rate for end of 2016 rises from $ 4.13 to $ 4.20, Focus projects
- Itaú reduces GDP growth forecast to 2018 and 2019; see more expensive dollar
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 71 km of congestion at 8:55 am.
- 10 Tips to Avoid the Most Common Winter Diseases
- PM conducts repossession in Greater São Paulo
- China is "one of the biggest risks" to the global economy, says BC president
- See how was the parade of September 7 in DF
- João Mares Guia explains what motivated him to return to political life
- Bridge collapses in India and dozens trapped in rubble
- TRF: aesthetic procedures can only be performed by doctors
- BH Street will undergo recovery works after three years of waiting
- Osasco records traffic with 23 km of congestion at 11:55.
- PIS / Pasep account balance payment starts this Monday
- Violence marks student protest against bus price increase in Florian?polis
- Egypt's leader on his way to big electoral victory
- Fiat Mobi 2019 - Features, Specifications
- People's Mail releases access to Friday's newspaper print
- Embraer and Boeing Sign Memorandum for Commercial Aviation Joint Venture, Deal Values Deal at $ 4.75 Billion
- Bid for the requalification of Praça Castro Alves
- Teacher protest disrupts traffic on av. Amazonas in BH