Death of Russian journalist was forged with pig's blood and makeup
In an interview, Arkady Babchenko stressed that his participation in the Ukrainian operation was to prevent Russia's attempt to assassinate him.
Russian journalist appeared alive at news conference about his deathREUTERS / Valentyn Ogirenko / 30.05.2018Russian journalist Arkady Babchenko, 41 - who was believed to have been shot dead on Tuesday in Ukraine but reappeared alive in front of reporters in an interview on Wednesday - provided details on the simulated death of his death on Thursday. fair (31).The information is from the CNN news network.Babchenko stressed that his participation in the Ukrainian operation was to prevent Russia's attempt to assassinate him.According to the journalist, the tragedy was forged with the help of a makeup artist and pig's blood.He said he had received proper fall training if he was shot, and said he was wearing a bullet-pierced T-shirt before his wife called emergency services.Babchenko spent the night in a morgue, behind closed doors, until he revealed himself alive.The case generated criticism from international media and the Committee to Protect Journalists - who questioned the...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 40 km of congestion at 3h0.
- Operation in Goiás and 4 other states disrupts vehicle and cargo theft gang
- Syrian family lives 6 weeks in Moscow airport
- Stations in the interior of SP receive fuel and already have fewer queues
- Passenger records video of plane crash in Mexico; see the pictures
- Commission rejects 50% fine for those who give up buying property
- Singapore says Trump-Kim summit cost $ 12m after spending questions
- Communication Failure Aggravated Trensurb Disorders
- Average injury per match in World Cup is already higher than all Brasileirão
- Bus driver runs over woman and runs away without help in Bel?m (PA)
- South Korean minister suggests mixed team with North Korea in 2020
- About 10% of parking meters remain damaged in Porto Alegre
- DF truckers release 5 fuel trucks
- Brazil's average oil production in January totals 2.617 million barrels / day, says ANP
- Three people get injured in explosion inside UFRJ lab
- Federal Government says gasoline is going to gas stations
- Suspects blow up two bank branches in Nazaré Paulista
- 39% of prisoners from SP serve sentence for drug trafficking
- Vitória - ES has 23 km of traffic at the moment.
- Police chase criminals on Rio-Niter?i Bridge (RJ)