Porto Alegre still has stations without fuel
Most affected region in Capital is South Zone
Porto Alegre still has stations without fuel Credit: Guilherme AlmeidaPeople's Mail - CitiesDespite the end of truck stoppage, in Porto Alegre there are still gas stations that are not stocked.One of the regions most affected by shortages is the southern part of the capital.Along the main avenues of the region, such as Wenceslau Escobar, Colonel Marcos, Juca Batista and Cavalhada, it is possible to notice that in many establishments there are still cones or trestles beside the bombs.This is the case of the Pedra Redonda Post, under the Ipiranga flag, located on Coronel Marcos Avenue, near the Banco do Brasil Athletic Association (AABB).According to runway manager Honeron Quadros, the station received 5,000 liters of gasoline on Thursday afternoon, and in less than eight hours, the inventory was finished.“We know that the same amount of gasoline is expected to arrive, we just can't say the days and times.Whenever the truck arrives, the queue begins to form.Lo...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Trio arrested in BH homemade weapons workshop
- Value of basic basket falls 5% in Rio de Janeiro
- Raquel Dodge defends in STF that Lula's prison be kept
- Ballot boxes scattered throughout Goiânia will gather opinions on Basic Sanitation Plan
- Trash: Environmental Problems
- Campus Party Bahia Begins, World's Leading Technology Event
- General Villas Bôas undergoes gastric procedure in Brasilia
- Inflation in the city of SP has risen 0.88% in the 3rd week of October
- Free Libras Course offers 120 vacancies in Cachoeiro
- If Dorothy Stang May Not Have Come to an End
- I borrowed my name to finance property and the write-off is for sale. How do I declare IR?
- PF still does not rule out co-authorship in Bolsonaro attack, says Jungmann
- "10 Seconds To Win" honors boxer Eder Jofre's winning track record
- Curitiba - PR has 110 km of traffic at the moment.
- Military plane crash leaves at least five dead in US
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 21 km of congestion at 7:55 am.
- Four Iranians die in air strike on Syrian base
- Subway: Line 1 stations reopen after technical failure
- Construction material sales in Brazil accumulate 0.4% drop in the first half, says Abramat
- Story: Marie Antoinette's drama after the death of her daughter Maria Sofia