Companies with employees have until July to join eSocial
FENACON survey found that less than 10% of micro and small businesses are informed
Companies with employees have until July to join eSocialAccounting - EconomySystem replaces 15 tax, labor and social security reporting benefits to the entire private sector and will result in fines for non-complianceAll private sector companies have until July 1 to adopt eSocial, a system that unifies the reporting of 15 reports to government agencies, with tax, labor and social security information.Despite the proposal to simplify the business environment, consultants and human resources professionals say that the adaptation is very laborious and involves fines of up to 0.2% on annual revenues, in case of non-compliance with the established deadlines.Adilséia Soriani Batista, HR Manager: "The way requests need to be fulfilled is new and not always applicable to the dynamic daily lives of organizations."The requirement applies since January to 13,7 thousand businesses with revenues over R $ 78 million per year, which correspond to about 15 million workers.The requirement...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Theft of water meters in Colégio Batista (BH)
- Couple outgrows jail and loss in 65-year relationship
- At 14 hours of deadline, 2.8m must submit IR statement
- Agriculture assesses measures to secure wheat prices in the South
- PRF begins to identify trucks stopped off the roads in RJ
- China's industrial PMI rises to 48.3 in October, best since June
- Why China creates 6 billion cockroaches a year on a tech farm
- Criminals kill three people and burn house in Curitiba
- Majority of consumers will use thirteenth to pay off debt, says Anefac
- Residents report site that became dump
- Alckmin testifies for an hour over box 2 indictment in election
- US launches effort to boost arms sales abroad
- Campinas records traffic with 37 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Bishop Edir Macedo prays with faithful on D-Day held throughout Brazil
- Drunk driver kills a breadwinner, pays bail and is released
- 5th constitutional is positive and necessary, defends candidate to judge
- School supplies lists can be abusive, stay tuned
- Petition for Amoêdo to go to debates goes beyond 500,000 signatures
- "Tourniquet syndrome almost made my daughter lose her toes"
- Civil Police investigate perks and assets in Geddel Lima and Luiz Estevão cells