One in five adults is sedentary, says World Health Organization
WHO says being active has become a challenge in the modern world and launches action to reduce sedentary lifestyle in youth and adults by 15% by 2030
Sport is key to preventing and treating diseaseMarcelo Camargo / Brazil AgencyThe World Health Organization (WHO) launches this Monday (4) a global action plan for physical activity.“Being active is fundamental to health.But in the modern world, this has become more and more of a challenge, mainly because cities and communities are not designed correctly, ”said Tedros Adhanom Guebreyesus, managing director of the organization.“We need leaders at all levels to help people take healthier steps.This works best at the municipal level, where much of the responsibility lies in creating healthier spaces, ”he added.Learn more: Brazilians prefer to take medicine over exercise, says oncologistThe action plan shows how countries can reduce sedentary lifestyle in adults and adolescents by 15% by 2030. The paper also recommends a total of 20 policy areas that, combined, aim to create more active societies through improvements in environments and opportunities for people of all ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Does a bank debt prescribe? Can it be transferred to the child if the father does not pay it?
- PM accused of sexually abusing 12-year-old stepdaughter
- Against chemical threat, Trump doubles number of missiles fired in Syria
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 1 - 22/05/18
- The number of confirmed malaria cases in ES rises to 139
- Government leaves changes in labor legislation in the background
- Campinas records traffic with 14 km of congestion at 20:54.
- Osasco records traffic with 8 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Prison directors request change in temporary detention period
- Man kills teenager and throws body in dam in BA
- Sorry Capixaba makes statement apologizing to ex in outdoor
- Judge vetoes R $ 203 million social area for Temer advertising
- João Pessoa hosts bicicross championship this weekend
- CBF TV reporter victims of harassment during World Cup coverage
- SP City Council decides to reopen AMAs and rehires employees
- Brazilian military report on Haiti earthquake
- Goi?nia - GO has 51 km of traffic at the moment.
- Police find missing girl in Caiapônia and arrest kidnap suspect
- Trump runs legal and electoral risks with former ally lawsuits
- Family is debut at Cine Cultura