Niterói downtown abandonment makes trade close its doors
The center of Niterói, in the metropolitan region of Rio, is suffering from abandonment and, due to this, merchants are closing their doors.In all, about 24% of ...
The center of Niterói, in the metropolitan region of Rio, is suffering from abandonment and, due to this, merchants are closing their doors.In all, about 24% of establishments in the region have already closed their activities.According to traders, the financial crisis, insecurity and street trading are also other reasons for the drop in sales and closings. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Arrest warrant reveals details of US serial killer capture
- US warns Assad, Iran and Russia of chemical attack
- 96-year-old dies burned after heating blanket-wrapped milk
- BHP to make $ 221 million available to Samarco and Fundação Renova
- Research Indicates 'Promising Vaccine' to Treat Brain Cancer
- Indian Premier posts fitness challenge video
- Argentine rocker Pity Alvarez confesses to killing neighbor
- Campinas records traffic with 17 km of congestion at 7:54 am.
- UK is considering Russian visit to former spy daughter
- The Hour of the Poison 1: Fabio Porchat almost has his light cut
- Couple arrested with large amount of ammo inside car
- Attack on rally leaves at least 70 dead in Pakistan
- Levy says Fed interest rate hike will signal recovery in US economy
- With truckers strike, supermarkets lack food and prices soar in Rio
- STF acquits deputy of embezzlement crime tattoo
- Poison Time: Joe Jackson dies this Wednesday (27)
- Campinas - SP has 26 km of traffic at the moment.
- Goiânia records the traffic with 89 km of congestion at 17:55.
- Husband suspected of killing wife and daughter after quarrel at Rudder
- Your nose is a true stress thermometer, according to Science