UN urges US to stop separating immigrant children from parents
Second entity, US government practice violates the law.Between March and April, 8,400 unaccompanied minors were detained on the American border
For UN, US should not criminalize irregular immigrationREUTERS / Lucas Jackson / 12.05.2018The United Nations (UN) issued a statement on Tuesday (5) demanding that the United States stop separating immigrant children from their families on the southern border of the country.According to the entity, this type of procedure that has been adopted by the American government is against the law.The information comes from the Reuters news agency."The US should immediately stop the practice of separating families and stop criminalizing what should be seen, at best, as an administrative offense - irregular entry or stay in the US," said human rights spokeswoman Ravina Shamdasani.See tooUS: Federal agencies 'lost' nearly 1,500 immigrant childrenAfter 98 days detained by immigration, Brazilian reports 'prison routine'Many of those crossing the US border come from countries like Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador - where escalating violence would give immigrants the right to internati...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Know what it is and how to identify hypermobility syndrome
- Justice orders arrest of suspects in Rio delegate's death
- The 6 days of tension in which Alckmin lost privileged forum, but managed to escape the Lava Jato
- Student Free Pass registration starts this Monday (23) in Goiás
- Caiado accepts party support driven by dirty record politician
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 24 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- Works in Vicente Pires should benefit 75,000 addresses
- Samba and Charity Pagoda at Butiquim do Seu Zé
- "Game of Thrones" spin-off begins shooting in October
- How to declare properties that, in the deed, are valued below what I paid?
- Armed Forces operate in Rio communities
- Couple outgrows jail and loss in 65-year relationship
- Students accuse teacher of racism in class at Casper Líbero
- Refap employees keep down until Sunday
- Children with sleep apnea will have free consultation in BH
- Icon of Sao Paulo, Ipiranga Museum awaits renovation 5 years ago
- Mega-Seine accumulates and promises to pay $ 17 million on Thursday
- PF investigates deviation of public resources from Rouanet Law
- Malaria in ES: New medicine shipment is sent to Vila Pavão
- 9 year old boy is caught with knife in school