Minimum freight price will cause price increases, says CNI
Industry says population will be penalized by government action to end truck stop
Productive sector criticizes minimum freight tableDirceu Portugal / Fotoarena / FolhapressThe CNI (National Confederation of Industry) issued a statement on Wednesday (6) to criticize the government's provisional measure that creates a minimum price table for road freight in the country .According to the entity, the measure "will have immediate effects on consumers' pockets, since the price of freight has increased substantially"."To give you an idea, the transport of rice by the country's highways will increase from 35% to 50% in the domestic market and 100% for exports. In the poultry and pork industry, the impact of the tabulation on the transportation cost was Freight feed for animals tends to increase by 83% In the pulp and paper sector, the high price for transporting the products will be 30%. , will make the goods more expensive, further penalizing the population, "says the CNI.The establishment of a freight price floor was one of the demands made by truckers during...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Andreia suffers from alcoholism and asks for hospitalization
- Masked thief tries to break into armored lottery house in southern Mines
- Goiânia records the traffic with 18 km of congestion at 2:54 pm.
- Suspected of death of civil police officer arrested in Rio
- Brazilian soldiers escape Haiti earthquake
- Sony announces $ 1.9 billion deal to buy EMI
- Linked to Marielle case, Curicica Orlando arrested for another death
- Understand the risks of the dental contact lens that made Simaria lose her teeth
- Young girl found dead in BH motel
- The megamines with which China is connecting the world
- Destruction of the Atlantic Forest fell 56.8% between 2016 and 2017
- Rosa Weber takes office at TSE and will lead elections
- More than 3,000 dogs infected by leishmaniasis in 2018
- Young man arrested and teenager arrested for drug trafficking
- North zone tops trawler ranking in 2018
- Brasilia records traffic with 13 km of congestion at 4:55 pm.
- Nine airports lack fuel, says Infraero
- Sintego holds demonstration in defense of IMAS this Wednesday (11)
- EU leaders unite on Trump tariffs and foreign investment
- Animals are rescued from illegal shelters