Federal Police Call for Breaking Temer Phone Confidentiality
Request made to the Federal Supreme Court also reaches the ministers Eliseu Padilha and Moreira Franco
PF asked to break telephone secrecy of Temer and 2 ministersDida Sampaio / Estadão Content 06/06/2018The Federal Police requested breach of the telephone confidentiality of the President of the Republic, Michel Temer, and the ministers of the Civil House, Eliseu Padilha (MDB), and of Mines and Energy, Moreira Franco (MDB) to the Supreme Court.The request was in the context of the inquiry to investigate the revelations of Odebrecht whistleblowers about the transfer of $ 10 million to the president's political group.The transfer would have been agreed at a meeting at the Jaburu Palace, official residence of the Vice President of the Republic.The information is from the newspaper O Estado de S. Paulo.See tooPlateau calls 'police fiction' investigation against TemerPresidency: Port inquiry wants to 'destroy Temer's reputation'Temer defense calls for inquiry against president to be filedPF questions Fear about alleged bribe in Santos PortPF asks STF another 60 days to complete...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Curitiba - PR has 39 km of traffic at the moment.
- Truckers' strike weighs in the pocket of the poorest in June
- Electoral Court audits ballot box for Tocantins supplementary election
- China reports new case of African swine fever, seventh outbreak since August
- Paulistano spends 10 minutes less in traffic in 2018
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 56 km of congestion at 19:55.
- "Where I go looks like there's a shadow on his face," says battered girl in Cariacica
- Cyclone is approaching southern country this weekend
- Bridge collapses in England during storm
- See the routine of the Smoke Squadron in DF
- Possible meeting between Trump and Putin could happen in Finland
- Micro and small companies in S?o Paulo state increase profits
- Protesters protest against police violence in Buenos Aires
- Grandmother fights for grandson's custody after daughter murder in South Africa
- Brazilian is against decriminalize drugs and legalize abortion
- Police arrest three and collect more than 100 vehicles operating against gang in Passo Fundo
- Health Surveillance Reduces Time Between Vaccination and Blood Donation
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 27 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Saudi Arabia opens youth-oriented TV channel
- Duque de Caxias - RJ has 6 km of traffic at the moment.