\ 'I had a child of a rape and today I coordinate abortion service by WhatsApp \'
Young, who failed to legally terminate pregnancy because the child's father was an 'influential person', decided to set up a 'virtual clinic' so that women can have an abortion if they do not want to have their child.
Young 23-year-old woman sells abortion pills and gives video, text and audio instructions.Decision to create the service came after being raped and getting pregnantAna Terra Athayde / BBC BrazilAbigail * is only 23 years old and has created an abortion service by WhatsApp that has attended more than 300 women who wanted to terminate the pregnancy.She sells abortion pills and, along with three other young women, accompany the women from beginning to end, giving instructions by video, text and audio.BBC Brasil was able to join the group and followed the talks for five months.The young woman knows that she is at high risk - she can be arrested for "causing abortion with the consent of the pregnant woman" and for selling a prohibited medicine in Brazil.But he says he has chosen to face the risks to prevent women from terminating their pregnancy in more dangerous circumstances."I won't say I didn't think to stop doing that. Sometimes I still think. But when I see that a woman h...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 24 km of congestion at 20:54.
- Girls are found in jail in RS
- Task force says Lula's cellar-ordered fridge is '' perk ''
- \ 'I feel trapped, now my life will change ', Brazilians tell how was the first day of women behind the wheel in Saudi Arabia
- Man arrested at Villa Mix with 12 stolen cell phones
- Woman gets eight hours stuck in cafeteria freezer and uses ketchup for help
- I borrowed my name to finance property and the write-off is for sale. How do I declare IR?
- Three youths arrested for buying and distributing synthetic drugs
- We found it in Minas : factory produces cheese made from sheep's milk
- Can your WhatsApp group be watched by the government?
- Vulcabras Azaleia signs agreement to license Under Armor brands in Brazil
- Venezuelans cross Ecuador before Peru changes immigration rules
- Average diesel price drops 0.06% in the week ending July 28, says ANP
- MG SES 2014 Contest opens 1748 immediate openings for all levels
- Flu Vaccination Campaign Does Not Meet Immunization Target
- Agribusiness loses $ 500 million per day with tabulation, says CNA
- Cyclist dies after being hit by truck in Cataguases (MG)
- Police seek bank robber in Belo Horizonte (MG)
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 197 km of traffic at the moment.
- How age affects appetite and our relationship to food