\ 'I had a child of a rape and today I coordinate abortion service by WhatsApp \'
Young, who failed to legally terminate pregnancy because the child's father was an 'influential person', decided to set up a 'virtual clinic' so that women can have an abortion if they do not want to have their child.
Young 23-year-old woman sells abortion pills and gives video, text and audio instructions.Decision to create the service came after being raped and getting pregnantAna Terra Athayde / BBC BrazilAbigail * is only 23 years old and has created an abortion service by WhatsApp that has attended more than 300 women who wanted to terminate the pregnancy.She sells abortion pills and, along with three other young women, accompany the women from beginning to end, giving instructions by video, text and audio.BBC Brasil was able to join the group and followed the talks for five months.The young woman knows that she is at high risk - she can be arrested for "causing abortion with the consent of the pregnant woman" and for selling a prohibited medicine in Brazil.But he says he has chosen to face the risks to prevent women from terminating their pregnancy in more dangerous circumstances."I won't say I didn't think to stop doing that. Sometimes I still think. But when I see that a woman h...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Brothers arrested trying to sell stolen car for $ 3,000 in Vila Velha
- Proposal should reduce judges three months off
- Only 1 in 5 MEIs study finance
- André will get special attention during the World Cup
- Man arrested with fake documents and toy gun in BH
- Petrolina kidnapped businessman found, two suspects arrested
- Company launches plastic diesel tanks at Expointer
- Bandits throw cell phones into prison in Bahia
- Child dies run over by PM car
- China announces tariff adoption on 128 US products
- Fachin sends Lula appeal to STF virtual plenary
- Ana Amelia has a high blood pressure crisis and is hospitalized in Caxias do Sul
- Repas turns ten in Guarapari
- Man arrested for the second time in 20 days with $ 420,000 in drugs in the Central Region of RS
- Carreta falls into a bluff in the interior of MG
- SP: Justice bans trucker protests on five highways
- Cemig Assesses Light Strategic Divestment Partner, CFO Says
- Young man is a victim of stray bullet on Garibaldi Avenue in Salvador
- Answer There: Clarify Your Credit Card Questions
- About 30 Armed Suspects Assault Deposit in Nova Iguaçu