Real-life Spider-Man: Rick, a young man who left everything to be the hero that sick children need
2014 was an extremely difficult year for young Rick Mena.He had lost almost everything in his life and was dealing with anxiety problems and anxiety disorder ... The Real Life Spider-Man post: Rick, a young man who left everything to be the hero that sick children need first appeared in the Journal Science.
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Guarulhos records traffic with 7 km of congestion at 11:54 pm.
- Suspected of committing dozens of robberies in Niterói is arrested
- Cargo theft rate decreases in Rio de Janeiro
- UN defines final text of global migration pact
- Wellington Magalhães receives R $ 34,000 in retroactive salaries
- Accused of killing PM arrested suspect of attacks in Catu (BA)
- Sport: Cruzeiro has a goal disallowed and missed penalty
- Mineirinho receives event "Know Say No!"
- Foods boost June inflation, says IBGE
- Deputy Rog?rio Ulysses is expelled from the PSB unanimously
- Crane Bridge on South Lake is banned for the weekend
- Why do experts recommend wrapping automatic car keys in aluminum foil?
- MTE-Thomson upgrades oxygen sensor portfolio
- Rabobank sees record soybean planting in 2018/19 crop in Brazil
- Teachers promise to intensify strike movement and delicate situation with DF government may worsen
- Number of diabetics in Brazil expected to double in next 30 years
- West Rio state high school students protest abandonment of unit
- Post strike health situation remains delicate
- Public transport will be normalized on Monday, says Marchezan
- Students who had evidence collected early will redo Enem