Learn how is the operation of commerce on the days of games in Brazil
Businessmen may decide store hours, but appreciate that "it's no use opening doors if customers are at home."
It is up to the bosses to decide whether to open or close the doorsDário Oliveira / FolhapressThe proximity of the World Cup alters the progress of many segments of the economy and raises doubts about the operation of commercial establishments , especially on the days of matches of the Brazilian team.The CNDL (National Confederation of Shopkeepers) states that it is up to the businessmen of the sector to decide on the opening and closing times of establishments on the days when Brazil enters the field.See tooWill it be a holiday on the days of Brazil's 2018 World Cup games?Bosses are not required to release employees to attend World CupCup has stars with difference of 26 years, 36 centimeters and 40 poundsWhat are the times of Brazil's matches in the Russian World CupWill it be a holiday on the days of Brazil's 2018 World Cup games?Bosses are not required to release employees to attend World CupCup has stars with difference of 26 years, 36 centimeters and 40 poundsWhat ar...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Teresopolis Restaurant specializes in Swiss dishes
- Russia accuses US of throwing match bombs at Syria
- Curitiba records traffic with 45 km of congestion at 20:54.
- Witness tells Moro that Lula demanded reform progress
- SP court suspends civil action of minority association against Petrobras
- Bandit publishes photos with guns on Orkut
- Federal collection sum $ 110,855 bi and has better June in 3 years, says Revenue
- “The privileged forum favors the inefficiency of the system”
- Alert on National Cholesterol Day
- Curitiba records traffic with 44 km of congestion at 19:54.
- Man suspected of shooting ex-wife and killing brother-in-law after separation
- Civil Police dismantle group trafficking weapons inside TVs
- Ciro Gomes slaps liberal youtuber
- Estácio Participações has net income of R $ 236.9 million in the 2nd quarter
- How not to be spied on by Google and Facebook in 3 steps
- Men use grenade to assault
- Helicopter and special battalion: ostensive policing follows in Viamao on Wednesday
- Flagrant: Police are trapped in the forest area of the Macacos hills, in Rio
- Tuberculosis vaccine missing in private maternity hospitals
- Traders sell pellets illegally in downtown Vit?ria (ES)