Learn how is the operation of commerce on the days of games in Brazil
Businessmen may decide store hours, but appreciate that "it's no use opening doors if customers are at home."
It is up to the bosses to decide whether to open or close the doorsDário Oliveira / FolhapressThe proximity of the World Cup alters the progress of many segments of the economy and raises doubts about the operation of commercial establishments , especially on the days of matches of the Brazilian team.The CNDL (National Confederation of Shopkeepers) states that it is up to the businessmen of the sector to decide on the opening and closing times of establishments on the days when Brazil enters the field.See tooWill it be a holiday on the days of Brazil's 2018 World Cup games?Bosses are not required to release employees to attend World CupCup has stars with difference of 26 years, 36 centimeters and 40 poundsWhat are the times of Brazil's matches in the Russian World CupWill it be a holiday on the days of Brazil's 2018 World Cup games?Bosses are not required to release employees to attend World CupCup has stars with difference of 26 years, 36 centimeters and 40 poundsWhat ar...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 28 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- Neymar and Philippe Coutinho stand out in Brazil game against Costa Rica
- Man kills stepson after shooting family fight in Itaboraí
- Germany grants parole to former Catalan leader
- Military police kill ex wife and kidnap daughter in Minas Gerais
- Couple who "protested" having sex testify to police
- Police ask arrest of 4 suspects of killing and stealing GCM weapon in SP
- Teenagers kidnap businessman in Bethlehem (PA)
- Surveillance barrier is broken down for the third time in DF-180
- PCC urged SC attacks reduced to prevent arrests, says MP-SP
- In video, Dilma congratulates Lula for 70 years and displeases her predecessor
- Taliban seize control of earthquake-affected area in Afghanistan
- Toxic algae spread in the Baltic Sea
- Michael Jordan donates over $ 8 million to help Florence victims
- Brazil and three countries seek joint solutions for Venezuelans
- Children and teenagers between 7 and 13 years old take fireman's course
- Brazilians abroad can not forget to declare IR 2018
- RecNov awaits visit by STF President Gilmar Mendes
- Prisoners detained in overcrowded police station are transferred to jails in Goi
- Literary Cup: Nobel laureate Patrick Modiano faces Argentine Alan Pauls