“Boleto does not reflect the value or consequence for the Book Fair,” says Marchezan
In a press interview, mayor minimized the charge of nearly $ 180,000 for the event
Mayor says billing process is normal and bill does not mean financial impacts to Riograndense Book Chamber Credit: Eduardo Beleske / Press Release / CP MemóriPeople's Mail - CitiesMayor Nelson Marchezan Júnior tried to minimize, on Friday, the controversy of rent collection for the Book Fair to be held at Alfândega Square, in downtown Porto Alegre.In a press interview, the mayor stressed that during the process of assigning public space for events, various analyzes are performed and in all of them a technical opinion and a Municipal Collection Document (DAM) are issued - as a kind of formalization of the process.“We are complying with the law and this DAM does not reflect the value or consequence for the Book Fair.We are halfway through the process.It was a partial analysis, ”said Marchezan.The mayor also pointed out that management is following a recommendation from the Public Prosecution Service that calls for caution and attention in assigning public...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Virtual games no longer have game over, says psychologist
- Burglar exchanges fire and kills security inside supermarket in Rio
- Drivers panic during shooting at City of God
- Meet the South Korean spy who was decisive for the summit
- Traders sell pellets illegally in downtown Vit?ria (ES)
- Brazilian retail sales down 0.3% in June, says IBGE, worse than expected
- Justice orders Facebook to release profile data with intimate photos
- MDIC forecasts impact of R $ 32.7 billion in 2018 imports with changes in Repetro
- Researchers use drones to save National Museum collection
- Public transport system returns to normal operation
- As summer approaches, demand for gyms grows
- Unfinished work causes inconvenience for residents in Duque de Caxias
- TOP 6 of the most valuable coins in the world
- Hypera has a 22% rise in Q2 recurring profit with higher revenues and less taxes
- Teachers protest and block traffic on Monumental Axis
- Bus crash left 16 injured in northern Germany
- Learn more about the virus that caused crowding in children's hospital in SP
- S?o Caetano do Sul records the traffic with 6 km of congestion at 8:55.
- Curitiba - PR has 80 km of traffic at the moment.
- Rio de Janeiro city clears building invaded in Mangueira and resettles more than 200 families