Farmer dies after being bitten by scorpion in New Granada
According to the hospital, he has already been admitted with a very serious condition.The 62-year-old man spent three days in an Intensive Care Unit.
The cause of death was scorpion poison actionPaulo Nunes / CP MemoryA 62-year-old farmer died on Saturday afternoon, 9 days after being bitten by a scorpion on his site in the municipality of Nova Granada, interior of São Paulo.The victim, Antonio Aparecido Sanches Pasquale, was attacked by the venomous animal while chopping wood.He was taken to a city care unit and eventually transferred to the São José do Rio Preto Base Hospital.Pasquale was admitted to the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (ICU), where he died.According to the hospital, he has already been admitted with a very serious health condition.The cause of death was cardiogenic shock, caused by the action of the scorpion venom.Pasquale's body was buried on Sunday, 10, in the municipal cemetery of Nova Granada.In November last year, the city had already recorded the death of an 18-year-old girl from a scorpion attack.The city reported that it has teams to clean squares and public roads, but the scorpions have come out of the sew...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Grêmio training has Cortez embezzlement and Kannemann returns
- Iranian Foreign Minister wants to save nuclear deal
- Truck stoppage threatens Rio fuel supply
- Saved Mexican stocking teases Neymar: \ 'Who goes home? '
- After 14 days arrested, circus artist embarks for Sweden
- Florianópolis records traffic with 12 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Ministry of Education publishes list of approved SISU
- Confusion marks meeting between PSB affiliates in Belo Horizonte
- Chacina leaves seven dead in Viamão, RS
- Boeing follows target of launching new model in 2025, but will not hasten decision
- Piped gas rises in the Holy Spirit
- Northbound track with works in Tibagi Note: Pavement recovery, signposted right lane
- Stakeholders aim for damages in lawsuits
- My ex-husband is unemployed and does not pay my son's pension. But he works without a formal contract. What do I do?
- Police summon former superintendent of regulator to clear ICU vacancies
- Percentage of indebted households rise for the first time in the year
- Huracán must go to FIFA against Inter and FGF
- CSN employee dies in hospital after accident on Tuesday
- Embraer president sees $ 1 billion cash boost in deal with Boeing
- Phone company wants me to pay 50% of a debt and then installment. What do I do?