Residents await crossing solution on Avenida Tereza Cristina
Crossing Avenida Tereza Cristina in Belo Horizonte's Vista Alegre neighborhood is a risky task.The volume of vehicles that pass by there is intense ...
Crossing Avenida Tereza Cristina in Belo Horizonte's Vista Alegre neighborhood is a risky task.The volume of vehicles passing there is intense and there is no pedestrian walkway and no traffic lights.For over ten years, residents have been waiting for a solution. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Download MOVAVI VideoSuite
- In a letter, Lula says that courts banned free voting of the people
- Man kills himself after murdering his ex-girlfriend and her mother in S?o Paulo
- GO: killer kills man with stabs in market
- Upon noticing robbery, PM off duty shoots and kills one in the eastern part of SP
- Building shakes and is evacuated in downtown Rio
- Minor kills teacher to beat in Planaltina de Goi?s (GO)
- Five adults and one teenager arrested with 700 kg of cocaine
- Guarulhos records traffic with 9 km of congestion at 5:54 am.
- Importers seek US exemption to buy Iranian oil amid new sanctions
- Santo Andr? records traffic with 16 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- Rio government candidates campaign on Tuesday (28)
- 13-year-old steals his mother's cell phone and swaps for drugs in southwestern Bahia
- "Technology will revolutionize teaching, practice and clinic," says surgeon
- Brasilia Short Festival opens registrations for professionals and students
- SC government candidates should spend $ 38 million on campaigns
- EU proposes cutting agricultural subsidies; France says unacceptable
- Suspect arrested with 45 kg of cocaine in BR-040, RJ
- Chacina leaves four dead in the Sun Hat in Porto Alegre
- Vivendi Evaluates Options for Telecom Italia