Lack of water in the neighborhood makes bar stop offering snacks
After 23h the bar runs out of water and stops selling snacks in the central area of SP.East Side residents also complain about lack of water
Consolação street bar stops selling snacks starting at 23h for lack of waterJacques Lapine / Estadão ContentsBar located at Rua da Consolação, in the center of São Paulo, does not offer snacks to customers after 23 hours due to lack of water in the area at night.Merchant says the problem is recent, but it does affect customer service that goes to the establishment.The lack of water at certain times of the day has also bothered residents of the eastern part of the city.In Vila Syria, the population reports that the problem usually occurs in the afternoon and evening.Water shortages should affect one third of small businesses"At home, we have a water tank, but sometimes we need to use the street water. In a week, I realized that water was missing at least three times. Usually around 15h and 22h," said a resident who preferred not to identify.In a note, Sabesp informs that a company team was in the east zone and found that the supply is normal to its full extent.Sao Pau...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Santo André records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 7:54 am.
- Luan exalts World Cup stop to "resume intensity" of Grêmio
- Mayan: Government tries deals to vote MP for diesel subsidy
- Four people are shot to death in Santa Cruz, Rio
- Netshoes works with Goldman Sachs to find partner, sources say
- Syria intercepts missiles over airport in Homs, says agency
- Man is beaten and stabbed in canoes
- Curitiba records traffic with 25 km of congestion at 2h0.
- What to do to pass the public dream contest
- More rich received 36 times more than poor in 2017, says IBGE
- Truckers reject government proposal and continue on strike
- I have 27 years of contribution to the INSS. How long to retire?
- Family of detainee who gave birth in cell wants custody of baby
- In Viradouro (SP) mayor is arrested on charges of fraud
- Marcio Lacerda withdraws candidacy to the Government of Minas
- Justice blocks assets of entrepreneurs who owe more than $ 53 million to RS
- Voters fill notaries to regularize voter registration in PR
- Brazilian architects consider 2014 World Cup a big challenge
- Video shows fight between motorcycle taxi driver and traffic supervisor in downtown Guarapari
- 1st Sufficiency Exam 2018: Registration starts this Wednesday, from 14h