Justice condemns 2 alleged CCP leaders who worked on the coast of SP
Duo would be responsible for the criminal faction in the Baixada Santista region.One was sentenced to nine years in prison and the other to 15 years.
Alleged CCP leaders were convicted in SPAlex Silva / Estadão Contents / 21.08.2001Two alleged leaders of the criminal faction PCC (First Command of the Capital) were sentenced to nine and 15 years in prison in Guarujá (São Paulo coast).According to MP-SP (Public Prosecutor of the State of São Paulo), both were convicted of criminal organization.The first was still seized by money laundering crime and the second by drug trafficking and trafficking association.The process is a secret of justice.According to MP-SP, three other people were also convicted of the crime of trafficking and association for drug trafficking.They would all be linked to the CCP criminal faction.The suspects were the target of five months of investigation by MP-SP's Gaeco (Special Organized Crime Suppression Task Force), which resulted in Operation Atlanta, launched in August 2016.Investigations by the special group of the Public Prosecution Service point out that the man sentenced to ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Lost cyclists rescue lasts 16 hours on Pico do Colossus trail in Iúna
- Central Bank of Mexico Recommends "Caution" Amid Uncertainty
- Portuguese flee as wildfire spreads
- TRF overturns ruling banning Venezuelans from entering Brazil
- Woman is fined for allegedly exceeding 500 km / h on Sergipe Avenue
- Prosecutor accuses Fernando Haddad for corruption
- More than 500 Rio health clinics engaged in polio and measles vaccination \ '' Day D \ '\
- Woman attacks Pope Benedict XVI at Mass in the Vatican
- Kremlin: Moscow tone at war in Syria is not about World Cup
- Potato price goes up and products start to miss in SP fairs
- Chapec? University (SC) develops hazing friend
- Truck driver is kidnapped on Brazil Avenue
- Crivella surveys works to prevent flooding in the Acari River region
- '' Doriocchio '': protesters take João Doria's doll in the city hall
- Italy's populist government advances against the Roma
- Inter-American Court Condemns Brazil for Herzog Murder
- Asian stocks rise with relief over US labor market
- TST validates clause prohibiting hiring outsourced employees.
- At least 8.2 million people live in natural disaster risk area, says IBGE
- Food may help in cancer treatment