IGP-10 up 1.86% in June, says FGV
The General Price Index-10 (IGP-10) rose 1.86 percent in June from 1.11 percent in the previous month, the Getulio Vargas Foundation (FGV) reported on Friday....
The General Price Index-10 (IGP-10) rose 1.86 percent in June from 1.11 percent in the previous month, the Getulio Vargas Foundation (FGV) reported on Friday. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Car catches fire and complicates traffic in Belo Horizonte
- Technology sector strength and positive banking results drive markets
- Campinas records traffic with 14 km of congestion at 19:54.
- Candidates declare campaign spending of $ 87 million
- Hydrochloric acid loaded trailer topples and stops traffic
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 9 km of congestion at 8:54 am.
- Road accidents leave two motorcyclists dead in Goiás weekend
- S?o Paulo's interior jail is almost five times more jailed than allowed
- "Dr. Butt" patient death report inconclusive
- Rodrigo Faro arrives in Angola and is hugged by fans at the airport
- 'Wild Boars' 1st interview after cave rescue in Thailand: 'We tried to dig for escape'
- Secretariat warns of measles at Russian Cup
- Robber steals car, exchanges fire with police and hits houses in RS
- Orange truck topples and kills family in São Paulo countryside
- Marinho arrives at Grêmio exalting Renato: “You know me well”
- China will gradually reduce macroeconomic leverage ratio
- Road Safety: The Occupational Safety Dilemma
- Dozens of couples in MG claim hired photographer did not provide service
- Cordial climate marked preparation for meeting between Trump and Kim Jong-un
- Osasco records traffic with 17 km of congestion at 4:55 pm.