China says it will respond to new US tariff measures
BEIJING (Reuters) - China plans to impose tariff measures against the United States of similar size and intensity as the new US tariffs in response to the government's announcement ...
BEIJING (Reuters) - China plans to impose tariff measures against the United States of similar size and intensity as the new US tariffs in response to the US government announcement amid a trade dispute between the two countries.The Chinese Ministry of Commerce's statements came just minutes after US President Donald Trump announced that the United States will adopt a 25 percent tax on China's $ 50 billion worth of intellectual property and technology, promising more fees if China takes retaliatory measures."China does not want a trade war, but the Chinese side has no choice but to strongly oppose it because of short-sighted US behavior that will affect both sides," the Commerce Ministry said on its website.(R...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Brasilia records traffic with 13 km of congestion at 9:55.
- Full beaches and rough seas require care
- Goiânia records traffic with 57 km of congestion at 4:55 pm.
- MEC discusses border schools project with neighboring countries
- Man got truck stolen during freight delivery
- Luciano Cartaxo mourns the death of journalist Nelma Figueiredo
- Alfie Evans Parents Try New Baby Death Appeal
- Police operation seizes 600 pounds of marijuana in Sabará
- Celso de Mello votes against Lula's arrest after 2nd instance
- Abimaq: R $ 30.5 billion cut in PSI goes against what the country needs
- Recife records traffic with 20 km of congestion at 9:54 am.
- Video shows moment when criminals break into shop using car in Sierra
- Arrested man suspected of distributing drugs throughout northern Rio
- Boston gas blasts left one dead and more than 10 injured
- "There will be no short-term tax hikes," says Covas
- Campaign encourages hiring of older people in Mar?lia (SP)
- Candidates suspend campaign after attack on Jair Bolsonaro
- PM arrests double suspected university killer in Greater Goiânia
- RecordTV is present at the largest health fair in Latin America
- Nova TBC shows live protest of residents against closing of Finsocial Pier