Pinheiro Machado records -2.8ºC on a freezing Friday in Rio Grande do Sul
Morning in the capital has a minimum of 4ºC
Morning in the capital has a minimum of 4ºC Credit: Alina SouzaPeople's Mail - CitiesThe cold is still intense in Rio Grande do Sul, causing freezing mornings in several cities in Rio Grande do Sul.This Thursday, Soledade had the lowest temperature of the day and this Friday was the turn of Pinheiro Machado, in the Southern Zone of the state, where the thermometers set -2.8ºC.The freezing weather has also been felt in other regions.In Campaign, central region, Plateau and Serra, temperatures were below 0ºC.Porto Alegre recorded a minimum of 4ºC shortly after dawn.The polar air still holds steady weather in Rio Grande do Sul this Friday and the weekend.The days will b...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 9 km of congestion at 5h0.
- See the weather forecast for this Friday (30)
- Visitors to the National Museum in 2017 were lower than Brazilians who visited the Louvre
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 51 km of traffic at the moment.
- Santo André records traffic with 22 km of congestion at 6:55 pm.
- Winter rains ease historic drought in Cape Town
- Macron says he bears responsibility for bodyguard crisis
- Restaurant in Santa Teresa succeeds with northeastern food
- Rationals MCs Album Enters Unicamp Must Reads
- Taiwan hospital fire leaves dead and injured
- Russia says chemical attack on Syria was staged and did not happen
- More than 600 refugees land in Valencia
- Health plans will expand care
- Police will investigate hypotheses and profile of man who killed partner in Porto Alegre
- Man impersonating PM is caught in the act trying to scam
- Goiânia records the traffic with 10 km of congestion at 2h0.
- Group of friends hit by speedboat and two die
- See the political schedule of the candidates for the government of SP of 20:30 this Wednesday (22)
- Operation against drug trafficking in Lins has armored car support
- Civilian police arrested suspected of leading militia in west Rio