Information is the beginning for breaking schizophrenia stigmata:
Forget all the stereotypes you know about people with schizophrenia.Madness, aggression and excessive salivation, although part of it, are not a spontaneous reaction ...
Forget all the stereotypes you know about people with schizophrenia.Madness, aggressiveness and excessive salivation, although part of it, are not a spontaneous reaction and characteristic of the disease.With proper treatment, the patient can overcome the problem and learn to live with it, work, have family and live satisfactorily.Breaking stigma begins with the way we refer to the individual."People are much more complex, important and relevant than the disease they have," says psychiatrist Ary Gadelha, associate professor of the Department of Psychiatry at the Paulista School of Medicine at the Federal University of São Paulo (EPM / UNIFESP) and coordinator. Schizophrenia Program (PROESQ) from the same institution.Data on schizophrenia in Brazil are scarce, but based on international figures, it is estimated that the disease affects 800,000 to 1.4 million people.The incidence is higher in men, a ratio of 1.5 patients to one woman.SymptomsConsidered a syndrome, since the...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Itaguai Hospital has moldy rooms and nurses need to use flashlights
- Women who eat a lot of fast food may have a harder time getting pregnant, research says
- New adhesive measures glucose and no need for needles
- Victoria records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 11:54.
- PDT tries to attract Joaquim's PSB to Ciro's bid
- Guarulhos registers traffic with 23 km of congestion at 19:55.
- PMs are suspected of torturing pamphlet against Iguatu administration in CE
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 154 km of congestion at 14h1.
- Oil prices have been falling the most since 2016 as OPEC supply increases
- Campinas records traffic with 36 km of congestion at 14h1.
- Armed Forces Operation arrests 16 suspects in Angra
- Fortaleza records traffic with 86 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Puerto Rico estimates over 1,400 died after Hurricane Maria
- Lewandowski will be impersonation rapporteur against Bolsonaro
- Is taking $ 8,000 from the CBD and lending it a good deal?
- Criminals trawl in luxury building in Sao Paulo
- Prosecutors interrogate Macri's cousin in bribery scandal
- Analysis: New delinquency record. How to change it?
- DF will have transportation and special transit on match days in Brazil
- FGTS Board of Trustees Approves R $ 83 Billion Budget for 2016