Land invasion in Sobradinho bothers locals
Movement, which is camped in Sobradinho, claims the right to housing.
Movement, which is camped in Sobradinho, claims the right to housing. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Services sector has steep fall and worst July since 2011 with uncertainties
- MP and Civil Police trigger operation against trafficking in Baixada Fluminense
- Fortaleza records traffic with 93 km of congestion at 18h1.
- Odair recognizes strong Inter but warns second round
- North Korea: UN agency sees no nuclear program reduction
- Scammer attacks in Goi?nia (GO)
- Man shoots wife and mother-in-law in northern Sao Paulo
- Meet some bizarre religions around the world
- Honda confirms new 1.5 turbo engine in Brazil for new generation Civic sedan, which debuts in 2016
- Trump's tariff creates uncertainties for Braskem in the USA
- Ballet Campina Grande City tours the Paraíba backlands and Ceará
- Daughter's house, Port of Santos, 'quadrillion': learn about investigations against Temer
- Itaú Unibanco will launch new products in acquisition, says CEO
- Aluminum supply at risk for Brazil's production cut and sanctions against Russia, says Hydro
- Financial organization avoids debt accumulation
- UN calls for dignified treatment of Venezuelans leaving the country
- Poor lighting in hospital creates insecurity
- UnB student protest ends in front of MEC and Esplanada is released
- Brasilia records traffic with 8 km of congestion at 8:55 pm.
- Santo André records traffic with 2 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.